Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 12:26 AM
    Side effects using kojic acid soap
    Hello I just want to know what would be the side effects for the babies if mother using kojic acid soap during pregnancy?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 04:52 AM

Maybe you should wait to start lightening your skin until after the baby is born.
    jasmin123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 6, 2011, 04:39 AM
    What? I don't have any answers
    kojicgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 11:26 PM
    I don't think there are any side effects... you will get naturally whiter skin in just weeks.. isn't that right guys?
    nicacastillo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 11:49 PM
    If this product is safe for the young user like me.. 15 yrs old. thank you. Please help me ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glutathione or Kojic Acid Soap? [ 6 Answers ]

HELLO EVERYONE! I just have a quick question, I'm trying to buy a soap from the DIANA STALDER brand on eBay and id like to know whether glutathione soap or kojic acid soap is stronger! OK... let me know... thanx bunches

Does kojic acid have side effect? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm thinking of buying Diana Stadler creams and soaps.ive seen on this forum that many persons seems satisfied with it. I was just thinking is Kojic Acid natural?can it be compared to hydraquinone? And when you stop using kojic acid are there side effects?like skin becoming more darker,spots...

Kojic Acid Soap [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good KOJIC ACID SOAP BRANDS, that are very effectice for skin lightening

Amazed With Results! Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have wriiten some posts before on this subject. I got three emails from people I supplied my information with. There are two products you need to get for hand and face. One is glycolic acid cream (10%) also kojic acid. The Kojic acid can be founf in Palmers Skin Success Section. It will...

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects? [ 4 Answers ]

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects?. Is there any care to avoid the side effects? :confused:

View more questions Search