Jun 4, 2011, 04:54 AM
    How to write thank you after election?
    Need help in writing a thank you letter for all my
    Union brothers and sisters who elected me as Recording
    Secretary for our union
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 4, 2011, 05:01 AM

Since, I suspect, the vote was by secret ballot, you can't thank individuals and you might be antagonizing those who didn't vote for you. So I would just make an announcement that can be entered into the minutes at the meeting where you are invested in the position to the effect that you appreciate the confidence of those that voted for you and plan to do the best job you can.

By the way, please take more care when choosing where to post here. I moved this from the Bereavement forum to a more appropriate forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Election affadavit [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have the verbiage or a sample 14-year old election affidavit? I can't seem to find a sample online anywhere. Thanks!

Election year [ 1 Answers ]

During an election year, how does the press differ from a political party in its functions?

Withholding Election [ 1 Answers ]

I am 63 years old and reside in Califirnia. I am cashing out my 401k Retirement Plan. As far as the withholding election what percentage should I withhold for Federal Income Tax and do I need to withhold a percentage for my State Tax? If I elect not to any income tax what penalties might I incur...

Presidential Election [ 11 Answers ]

Who are you for, I personally are for Barrack obama AND of COURSE who else should win, but really those 2 are biggest and it isn't even like I live there , I'm in ireland

Nj s election [ 1 Answers ]

Is there relief for filing s election late. The IRS provides relief if the s election is late?

View more questions Search