Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khorey1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 02:59 PM
    Babysitting jobs for 12 year old girls?
    I am a 12 year old girl who needs a babysitting job I am good with newborns to 7 months and children 5 and older.
    PLEASE HELP!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 03:23 PM

Make up a flyer and post it in your neighborhood. Inform you neighbors with children that you're available to babysit.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 03:26 PM

If you belong to a church then you can advertise there with your parents permission. Another thing your going to have to decide is what your rates are going to be like. You need to set rules for everything. Also if your in the U.S. or Canada you can take a course to become certified for babysitting from the Red Cross.

Ref:

Caregiving and Babysitting

Babysitter’s Training

This course gives youth ages 11 to 15 years old the knowledge and confidence to care for infants and school-age children. Combining video, activities, hands-on skills training and discussion for a complete learning experience, Babysitter’s Training teaches youth how to: Respond to emergencies and illnesses with first aid, rescue breathing and other appropriate care
    Make decisions under pressure
    Communicate with parents to learn household rules
    Recognize safety and hygiene issues
    Manage young children
    Feed, diaper and care for infants
    Start their babysitting business

Course length: 6 1/2 for core course; program offers a variety of additional topics that can be included in the training.
    0brooke1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 06:05 PM
    Im 12 year old Girl and AM great with BABIES ANY AGE INCLUDING KIDS!! In Texas Anybody need me 2 babysit? I also work in the Baby nursery Sundays 10-12 and can Change diapers,Feed,hold them,Bath them, and anything else I went to a safe sitter class and know everything about a baby/Child. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0brooke1 View Post
    Im 12 year old Girl and AM great with BABIES ANY AGE INCLUDING KIDS!!!! In texas Anybody need me 2 babysit? I also work in the Baby nursery Sundays 10-12 and can Change diapers,Feed,hold them,Bath them, and anything else i went to a safe sitter class and know everything about a baby/Child. :)

You posted this as a answer to another persons question. Next this is not a classified ad area. People from dozens of countries all around the world come here. If you want to ask a question about how to advertise, or good ways to watch kids, please ask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs for 15 year old girls [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15 an want to get a job because I need some exera money for saving to get a car but I can't seem to find one can anyone help

Babysitting jobs for 11 year olds that pay? [ 4 Answers ]

Babysitting jobs for an 11 year old girl that pays

Jobs for 11 year old girls that pay [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know where an eleven year old girl can get a job that pays?my dad won't let me do baby sitting though

View more questions Search