Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RIVERA11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 10:59 AM
    How do I go about trying to get my title to a mobile home trailer?
    I bought a trailer and paid it off six years ago I'm trying to get the title. But the person who sold it to me keeps giving me the run around. I come to find out he's no the original owner, his father bought it but never changed the tile. Original owner will not do anything until she speaks to the man who bought it. But know I can't find the guy I bought it from nor his father come to know the address I have where he lives is being sold. What can I do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 13, 2011, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERA11 View Post
    WHAT CAN I DO?
    Hello R:

Go to the DMV and apply for a lost title.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to move mobile home trailer home in Missouri [ 7 Answers ]

How much does it cost to move a used single or double wide mobile home in Missouri, specifically near St. Louis and Jefferson Counties? We are looking around at used trailers for sale and can't decide if we want to buy one that's a good deal on sale price a little farther away and have it moved...

Mobile home trailer toilet leaks from pipe floor all wet [ 7 Answers ]

How do I replace the pipe

How to move pipes in mobile home or trailer [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a double wide trailer and are wanting to take out our garden tube and tile in a shower there. How can we move the pipes to accomidate use for a shower installation? I would like to know if anyone has done this before or seen it done. We are wanting to make sure we do it right. Any help...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search