Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisacampbell67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 12:32 PM
    tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast?
    I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm I am waiting on shoulder x-rays but am very worried cause no of this feels right especially my breast
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisacampbell67 View Post
    and am very worried cause no of this feels right especially my breast
    Hi lisa, we can't diagnose here on AMHD for a lot of obvious reasons. I strongly suggest though, that you have mammogram (you should have one every couple of years) along with your regular breast exams.

Tick
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 26, 2011, 12:47 PM

There's also a lymph node located in that area, and when you're sick or something else causes the nodes to swell, that area gets sore.

Let use know what you hear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

Pains under left arm and side of breast [ 1 Answers ]

For the last 4 days I have had a pain like a burning sensation under my left armpit and the side of my left breat it seems to be getting worse . I have checked for any signs of lumps but can't seem to feel any! What do u think it could be? As it is very uncomfortable and painfull.

Arm pain [ 1 Answers ]

Every so often I get a pain in my upper left arm. It feels as though cold air is rushing through my arm. I am only 25 and fairly healthy. What could be causing it and should I be concerned?

Arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

Im the catcher for my high school softball team and for the past two weeks I have experienced a lot of pain in my throwing arm. It hurts from the top of my shoulder to my elbow and it's causing my throws to be off. Im not sure what it is, at first I thought my arm was just sore from throwing a lot...

Pain in the arm... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to ask that my dad got a pain in his arm from 3 weeks he have seen many doctors but can't get any relief plzz help.. doctorz says that this is a muscle pain.. they gave some gel for agaist pain but there no improvement in the pain its same as it was on first day.. can any body...

View more questions Search