Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassey1986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 03:04 PM
    WHy do I have discharge coming from my nipples?
    This has been happening for a little over 2 years now. It looks like milk but it's not. PLEASE HELP!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2011, 03:05 PM

You need to see a Physician - it could be hormonal, which could be a problem.

How old are you?
    Cassey1986 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 03:10 PM
    I'm 25.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2011, 03:11 PM

You need to see a Physician - I just wanted to make sure you were of legal age.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2011, 09:47 AM

You definitely need to see a physician about this. While it could be nothing, it could also be something serious.

Is it possible you're pregnant? In my pregnancies, my colostrum came early - about 4 months into the pregnancy. After weaning, it stayed for at least another 6 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid coming out of nipples [ 18 Answers ]

The other day during sex my boyfriend was sucking on my breasts really hard. The next morning before I jumped into the shower I noticed I had some milky liquid coming out of my nipples.. what could this mean? I'm not pregnant

Is vaginal discharge the sign that my period is coming? [ 3 Answers ]

Im only 12, and I think I missed my period, and I think I have vaginal discharge. Im a virgin. Please help me, is it normal?

Discharge on Momma Cats nipples [ 2 Answers ]

Our cat just had 5 kittens 5 days ago. I noticed that there was a dried discharge covering the area around two of her nipples. It looked like puss (Gross, I know). I am very concerned because she seems to have lost interest in feeding the kittens. This is her 2nd litter and this did not happen...

View more questions Search