Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    powerx7 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 07:30 PM
    My girlfriend is a virgin
    All right so here is the problem. I know what I have to do and everything, but I have a question about my girlfriend beinga virgin.

1.Is it garenteed she will bleed?
    2.Is it garenteed for it to hurt her?
    3.If so how long will the pain or bleeding last?

Thanks everyone for helpingme out
    tru3_lov3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Most girls don't bleed. Depending on the position it may hurt so don't go with a lot of force. Missionary hurts the least. So if she's ready to lose it to you, make her feel comfturable.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2007, 10:27 PM
    1.Is it garenteed she will bleed? It is not guaranteed that she will bleed
    2.Is it garenteed for it to hurt her? It is not guaranteed that she will hurt
    3.If so how long will the pain or bleeding last? If she does bleed it should be a very small amount, but could be enough to make a mess on the bed so be prepared. If she does hurt is will be more of a sting but could be bad enough that she will not enjoy the sex and might even want you to stop. If she does not bleed and does not hurt that does not mean that she is not a virgin.
    Before you and she have sex make sure you know all of the possible outcomes of having sex, first there is the chance of her becoming pregnant, nothing that you use to prevent it is 100% a sure thing. Another possibility it that you two having sex could cause you to break up. I don't know why but sometimes it puts a roadblock up between a couple that they can never overcome.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Protection is very important.
    laylow80 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 02:47 PM
    It isn't guaranteed she'll bleed, but if this is a problem for you, you might have second thoughts about it. Is it what she wants? And if so, I'd suggest you being on top. And go nice and slow. When and if she bleeds, it will and should be minor. I don't believe it will hurt her if she's been fingered before, it should actually be easy for her. If she's had no previous sexual stimulation, there may be some discomfort, but don't go too fast, or it might come as a surprise to her. There is a thin layer of skin, called the hymen, over most girls' vaginas, and when that's broken, that's where the bleeding comes from. Not all girls bleed, because they could've had this broken prior to the two of you having sex. (it can be broken during normal activities too, other than sex, such as dancing or masturbating, for a few examples.) Not all girls bleed, so don't assume she's not a virgin if she doesn't. It's normal for her to bleed and have some discomfort, it's also normal for her to have just one of them, or niether of them. Good Luck on this, and may I suggest doing it on a towel ? ;-)
    -hope this helped
    powerx7 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Thanks a lot for your help. Ya this is what she wants. I'd be happy just to be with her and cuddle and stuff, but she came at off the blue one day and asked if I would have sex with her. I said yes but nothing has happened yet. We are just waiting for the right time.
    laylow80 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Well, whenever that time may be, I hope everything goes smoothly. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

Girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been trying for a month now to get this girl and she keeps saying ill think about it. I really want her and by my assumptions it looks as if she wants me. All I need is some tips on how to get her. I'm shy so that makes it harder for me. Thanks

Girlfriend help [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I've been looking around online and came across this site and I need advice so I figured it was worth asking. I've been with my girlfriend for 10 months now and we've been getting along pretty good. Before that I had been coming out of a bad breakup so I had my guard up and really...

Just saw ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I just went to the going away party of my ex girlfriend's best friend. We were together for 2 years when she decided that she wanted a break. That was 7 months ago and now I miss her a heap. She is so beautiful but I just can't seem to flirt with her, even though I have no trouble flirting with...

View more questions Search