Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vwvw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 09:21 AM
    Mahamada a demon in bhavisya puran
    SIR
    I have read about kalki in bhavishya puran something matches muhammad [pbuh] as u say ,I am agree.But there is something also written about mahamada and mulims as religion curopters.And birth period of kalki avtar doesn't match muhammad's birth period
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Hi, vwvw!

Is this concerning something that you read on another thread here?

Thanks!
    ZakirNaik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Read details about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) predicted in Hinduism at http://bhavishyapuran.blogspot.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being followed by a spirit or demon [ 4 Answers ]

Ever since I turned 6 I think, I started experiencing the paranormal. I would see a dark figure that looked like it was half pig and half dog and would hear voices all of the time. It would follow me every where. My house was blessed and it seemed to calm down and wasn't active until I moved into a...

Could this be a demon? [ 8 Answers ]

I have seen and heard things my whole life. Nothing real scary just enough to spark my interest, my problem started as a teenager me and my friends decided to play with a ouija board nothing happened so we just assumed it was fake. Anyway about a week later as I was about to fall asleep I was all...

The Demon Seed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, when I was younger, I never really noticed that my father had a large history of crime behind him. It was very shocking when he told me, because he was always a shy quiet fun guy. But when he told me, everything stopped in my life. Just recently, I found out that my father's father, aka my...

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted

View more questions Search