Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveboys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 04:51 PM
    How can I tell if my boyfriend likes another girl?
    How can I tell if my boyfriend likes other girls? I'm only a freshmen in high school and he is a senior and he has all of his senior girls that are his friends that he hangs out with all the time and text. So I need to know how I can tell? It would be so great if I could show all those *****es up so he is only interested in me? Please I really really need some help right now all answers well be very good right now!! Thanks(:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 07:27 PM

You are in way over your head if you let these other girls make you jealous because they get a lot of attention from him. What if he just likes them as friends? And friends do hangout, so what's the real problem?
    MidgetGem Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Apr 3, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Sounds like you are insecure, don't let these girls scare u away, make friends with them too
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Apr 11, 2011, 12:08 PM
    If you are in this relationship for "looks", that is the wrong reason. I get the impression you feel special that you are dating an older guy, that will end quick if you cannot trust him.

Did he tell you he was your BF exclusively? How long have you been together?
    You'll learn... TRUST is a major factor in relationships. If you trust him, there is no problem. If he IS interested in other people, hopefully he has the respect to tell you about them.

You've got a lot of dating ahead of you, don't get caught up in "appearances"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I'm a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all. But school started not to long ago,...

I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too [ 28 Answers ]

I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I...

View more questions Search