Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calgal1935 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 08:45 AM
    Why do daughters turn agains't their mothers
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2011, 09:11 AM

Teenage rebellion... known as the brain damage a kid undergoes when they turn 13. It usually reverses itself in the 20's.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2011, 10:09 AM

Sometimes not even then smoothy :P

Also it depends on the situation. Often I find that when parents come here asking why their children have turned their backs on their parents, there is a reason.
    Not always of course.
    But often.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2011, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    sometimes not even then smoothy :P

also it depends on the situation. often i find that when parents come here asking why thier children have turned thier backs on thier parents, there is a reason.
    not always of course.
    but often.
    True... there are good parents it happens to... and there are bad parents it happens to. And the reasons between them can be very different.

I had assumed good parents in my original post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why daughters hate mothers? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a loving Mother( not according to my daughter)no matter what do, she would not be happy. She is 32, I have a beautiful granddaughter, every time she does not like me, she says I will not be able to see my granddaughter. She has been living with me for 4 months now, the boyfriend is out of...

Daughters who hate their mothers [ 14 Answers ]

"being able to forgive a mother who always causes trouble with grown daughter", my mom always picked men over her children we all left home at the ages of (13 to 15) and now that she's 59 years old with no man in her life, she wants a relationship and all she does is cause havoc between us siblings...

Daughters who hate their mothers [ 6 Answers ]

My 34 year old daughter hates me I know I was hard on her sometimes when she was little but I gave her a lot of love and attention my husband is an alcoholic so it was hard to raise 5 kids alone he was also verbally abuse They are all good self-supporting kids. Two are lcsw ane two are lawyers and...

Daughters and mothers relationships [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Is it normally for a 27 year old single daughter to not want to talk with her mother on a regular basic? My daughter lives on her own for acouple of years now. And I still worry about her. Am I wrong to expect her to keep in contact with me at least once a week just to make sure she is OK?

Mothers and Daughters [ 8 Answers ]

Is it legal for a mother to leave her 15 year old daughter at home alone all weekend while she goes to her boyfriend's house? She leaves Friday night and usually doesn't come home until Sunday night. The mother is in her late 50's and her boyfriend is in his late 30's, and this is an almost every...

View more questions Search