Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbond Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 06:46 AM
    How to reduce sex urge
    Hi.I m divorsed guy aged 34.I came across in a relation with a girl who is 32yrs and married.she is staying with her husband and 2 kids.she loves her husband allot but she loves me 2.bt now she broke our relation saying that she don't want to cheat her husband more now.we used to have regular sex twice in a week.but now since last 4 months I'm depriving of sex as she is avoiding me.she is enjoying sex with her husband in full love.I cannt imagine and bear she is having sex with him.that makes me mad.how to comeover from this and how to control my sex urge.I wll not choose any other option to satisfy myself as I love her with my full heart.I wll not have sex other than her
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 07:14 AM

Then I guess you are going to live a long sexless life. She is married, she is taken and is off limits. She was committing adultery plain and simple. This woman has chosen to take her vows of marriage more seriously.

Time for you to move on.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 07:20 AM

Well you will have to find another way to satisfy your needs, she is not available, she has told you she is no longer available... actually she was never available to begin with! She played you man, she's playing her husband and you should never have let this happen, this is another mans woman, let it be and move on. Your getting mad because this other man is having sex with her? He is her husband! How do you think he would feel if he found out you were having sex with her! Honestly you don't have a leg to stand, you have no right to be mad. She can't be trusted either, you do not want someone like this in your life and hopefully her husband will cop on soon enough. You sleep with someone else's woman, well rememebr what goes around comes around

Mar 14, 2011, 07:37 AM
    adviceishere tell me there is no value for my immotions towards her?its not only sex but the way I have involved in her.how a lady can be suddenly behave like this?the way she is behaving with me and try to avoid me its totally injustice to me.isnt it?wt u suggest.shall I go away from her.
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 07:44 AM

It is no injustice to you. Her affair was an injustice to her husband.

Yes, you just "go away from her." She's not yours and she is not available to you.

It's best to find a woman who doesn't have a husband, or a boyfriend for that matter.

If you get sexually frustrated there is always masturbation.

Mar 14, 2011, 07:49 AM
    Bt doing masturbation on my own wts fun in that?I'm nt teenager nw 2 do that.when she was in her menstruation period that time she used to masturbate fr me to satisfy me.I cnnt do even masturbation without her skin touching my skin.nw you understood hw mch I'm involved in her
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 07:51 AM

No, I don't understand. She committed adultery with you. She has gone back to her husband.

Either you masturbate or you find a woman who is available to you. There is nothing else you can do.

Mar 14, 2011, 07:59 AM
    Wtever you are saying its right.bt why every time she hs to show me that she is happy in her family and sexual life.when I used to do sex with her she always used to say me you are satisfying me nicely.I m happy wt u.nw suddenly she realised wtever relation she hs with me its wrong?its been 3 years we are in relation.hw can I forget all those momments and time spent together?
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 08:13 AM

Please use complete words and sentences as the site requires. Your posts are extremely hard to read.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbond View Post
    wtever u r saying its right.bt why everytime she hs to show me that she is happy in her family and sexual life.when i used to do sex with her she always used to say me u r satisfying me nicely.i m happy wt u.nw suddenly she realised wtever relation she hs with me its wrong?its been 3 years we r in relation.hw can i forget all those momments and time spent 2gether?
    I want to say to man up and stop your whimpering but that won't help. As j_9 suggested, please take the extra moment to type out your words. Like You, are, has, how, whatever, now, and what not.

Treasure the memories and moments you had together. They're yours and no one can take them away. You had to have known that eventually this would all stop. You were in a relationship with a married woman, if she's not running off to leave him then she never will. You both enjoyed the time but several factors finally caught up with the relationship.

You have to realize that she has a LOT longer history with her husband. She has kids and a life. You were a bit of entertainment, emotionally and physically, and now for whatever reason she has ended it. Probably guilt or maybe she fell back in love with her husband.

It is over. Stop your whining and get over it.

There is several courses of action you can take.
    1). Pine over her and try to win her back. You could expose the affair to her husband and end things. Though she will probably hate you for that.
    2). Stop seeing her. Remember the good times. Move on. Find and available woman and start that life for yourself instead of looking in on it from the outside.
    3). Be celibate. Make an altar to her in your closest. Do the entire crazy thing. You're borderline doing this now. This is mostly just a wake up call.

I am sorry for being caustic, but the sooner you realize it is over and time to move on the better for you both.

Good luck.

Mar 14, 2011, 09:00 AM
    Thanks cravenmorhead for your concern.I will try to forget her.its really really difficult for me but I will surely try.but I am wondering how a lady can change like this without caring somebody's feelings?that makes me mad
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 09:38 AM

This is the price you pay when you sleep with another mans wife. Accept it and move on. She was never your's to begin with. You stole her.

In the future, I would make it a practice NOT to dally with married women if I were you.

Good luck.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 06:52 PM

I have a couple suggestions for you.

1. Take a writing course. If I'd seen your posts before others responded to them, I would have deleted them because they look as though they were written by a 13 year old. You are an ADULT. Type like one, or your posts will be deleted. Use FULL WORDS and not text speak.

2. Learn to enjoy masturbation. This woman is NOT YOURS. She never was. She is married and never coming back to you.

3. Get a life and find women who are NOT married to date.

4. I want to ask you how YOU could just help her cheat on her husband, without thinking about HIS feelings? You're mad because she didn't think about YOURS--but did YOU think about ANYONE'S but yours?

5. You sound extremely self-centered and selfish. If you truly cared for this woman, you'd want her happy, whether that was with you. You're just upset that you aren't getting what you want anymore.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2011, 09:11 AM

I have a good question.

WHY are you divorced?
    star2011 Posts: 34, Reputation: -3

Apr 8, 2011, 03:15 PM
    Don't think to take any kind of revenge on her.if you love her truly then leave her for her husband.I know its very difficult for you to forget her but try.nothing is impossible in this world if you decide.keep it in mind sex is not everything in life
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2011, 08:33 AM

Out of greenies but I like the altar idea. I think the altar in combination with a hair shirt and perhaps a small whip would do wonders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urge for sex [ 4 Answers ]

How do I control my urge for sex when my boyfriend is not in the mood for sex.

How to stop the urge to sex no husband [ 3 Answers ]

How can single woman stop the urge of sex as masturbation is said to be sin

Having a huge urge to urniate during sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have the huge urge to urinate during sex or masturbation. I'm only 17 and I feel like I can't climax with out urinating because if I try not to urinate during sex and I can't let go and enjoy myself I need help. I can't enjoy being intimate and I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of my...

I don't have the urge to have sex with my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I've been seeing this new guy for a little over a month, we used to have a lot of sex, but laity I find myself not wanting sex. I love kissing him and making out, but once things get too hot and heavy I back off. He's an amazing guy, Good looking and treats me like a princess. Why can't I get the...

View more questions Search