Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 11:45 AM
    The definition of the concept full costing/absorption costing?
    SAC currently uses a basic standard cost system. Management knows very little about other concepts of costing and the benefits of having multiple costing methods. Your superior has asked that you and your team put together a presentation to management explaining various costing concepts as it relates to SAC (explain the usage and benefits of each).

Individual Portion:
    Write a paper to include the following:
    The definition of the concept
    How and when the concept could be used by SAC
    How the application of the concept differs from the other concepts
    Its advantages and disadvantages
    Costing Concepts:
    Full costing/absorption costing
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Do your own homework.
    Jasina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Comment on kcomissiong's post
    Mind your business! Clown
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2011, 01:03 PM
    This is a public forum. If you don't want to look like an idiot, you should probably keep your lazy questions to yourself. As I am a part of the public, it is my business. Maybe you should spend more time doing your homework instead of coming across as desperately uneducated. By the by, read my profile, I am an accountant.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2011, 02:35 PM
    What have you done to answer the question? Please refer to homework questions. I don't expect that you will find anyone to "write a paper". And a comment such as "mind your own business, clown" will get you barred from this forum.
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2011, 02:44 PM
    Comment on kcomissiong's post
    I am perfectly able to help you but I do not work for free. Either attempt the work and ask for help on a concept, or do your own homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income statements under absorption costing and variable costing [ 3 Answers ]

One the absorption income statement I worked backwards from the income of operations which my book provided to help with the problem. What I do not understand is how to get the number for cost of goods sold. I do not know what to put together to get this number. I have done the absorption...

Preparing an income statement under absorption costing and variable costing [ 5 Answers ]

Stonehenge Inc. a manufacturer of landscaping blocks, began operations on April 1 of the current year. During this time, the company produced 750,000 units and sold 720,000 units at a sales price of $9 per unit. Cost information for this period is shown below. Produciton costs Direct...

Full absorption vs variable costing [ 1 Answers ]

Sales: 12,000 units at $17 each Actual production 15,000 units Expected volume of production 18,000 units Manufacturing costs incurred Variable $120,000 Fixed 63,000 Nonmanufacturing costs incurred Variable $ 24,000 Fixed 18,000

View more questions Search