Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hapyness Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Can rough sex cause vaginal bleeding, and if so for how long?
    My husband and I had rough sex the other night, and afterwards I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding, not very heavy but more like spotting, well here it is 2 days later and every time I wipe there is still blood, although it is darker now, it was light pink at first. Is this just from the rough sex?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 9, 2007, 06:50 PM
    I don't know, you might want to have yourself check. May I ask why you're having rough sex to the point that you may be bleeding. Is this some new thing?
    hapyness Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50
    I don't know, you might want to have yourself check. May I ask why you're having rough sex to the point that you may be bleeding. Is this some new thing?
    I guess he was just really turned on that night and we hadn't been able to do it for like a month before that cause he was away for work. Should I be worried?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 9, 2007, 08:07 PM
    It could be because you had not done it in a while. You're not having a period are you?
    I don't know, me, I would have it check out just to be sure.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 10, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Personally, I wouldn't be worried. However, you really have to determine that for yourself... is there pain involved? If you still have pain, make a doc appointment.
    kbabiie123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 09:03 PM
    I had rough sex 2 nights in a row... and he fingered me hard.. I think his nails may have cut me cause there was blood when we finished.. should I be worried?
    savjazzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 08:18 AM
    Bleeding after rough sex does this mean inside me is torn? If so how long does it take to heal?
    soloh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 05:24 PM
    I had sex my partner went deeper than before.The next morning we had sex and I was bleeding bright red blood.What is the problem
    jennjin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 04:42 AM
    The lighter colored blood is likely due to slight tear in tissue - if it were a deeper red shade that would be form more dep internal bleeding (like the menstrual cycle). Rough sex or sex without enough vaginal lubrication can cause spotting - generally a light red colored blood. The tear in the thin tissue inside the vagina should heal itself enough within 72 hours that the spotting will stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prolonged vaginal spotting/bleeding [ 13 Answers ]

I have had a slight period for close to 3 weeks now. I have always been regular up until 2 months ago. This month all I seem to have is constant spotting... most times it can be a brownish colour but when wiping after going to the bathroom it is often pink or red. Since I have always been on...

Blood clots and heavy vaginal bleeding after sex [ 10 Answers ]

I just recently had rough sex with my boyfriend. During the intercourse, he kind of forced it in in a awkward position and ended up hurting me.. we stopped immediately. But I have noticed that I was bleeding... it was little at first but now going on 9 hours I have really heavy bleeding and really...

Vaginal Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a baby 2 months ago, around the 4th week after delivery I passed a blood clot the size of a golf ball. I also have pains in my abdomen area during sexual intercourse. What's wrong?

Heavy vaginal bleeding after rough sex [ 5 Answers ]

My new partner and I have just recently started having sex. I am a 42 year old female with three children. I had my tubes tied over 8 years ago after the birth of my third child. He is only the second person in my life that I have been intimate with. His style is not what I have been used to....

Bleeding 3 days after rough sex... [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 35, two kids, tubes tied. My periods are pretty regular and I am in very good health. My husband and I, on occasion, have “rough sex”. I ended my last period on November 30th. Friday night (December 8th) we engaged in some pretty rough sex. Here it is the 12th, and now I'm cramping and...

View more questions Search