Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santanu04177 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Full & final settlement of employees after resignation
    I was working for a pharma company for 6 years. 3rd june`09 I have resigned on my own & company has also relived me officially. Now its already 3 months but company has not setteled my final financial claims.

I want to know---
    1. what should be my next action?
    2. what is the normal time frame to settle anybody`s account?
    3.what are the legal steps available in front of me?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by santanu04177 View Post
    I want to know---
    1. what should be my next action?
    2. what is the normal time frame to settle anybody`s account?
    3.what are the legal steps available in front of me?
    Hello santanu:

1. You should sue them in small claims court.

2. When you quit, they are obligated to pay you by your next regular payday.

3. See number #1.

excon
    amrita.ag19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 04:28 AM
    Firstly Santanu, you need to specify your designation in the company because if u happen to be working as a Medical Representative or Area Business manager or Regional Business Manager you need to first of all submit all the company documents and properties to your manager along with a NOC from your stockists(in case of MR). After the submission of the above only will your dues and expenses would be calculated and cleared from the Finance department of the company.
    Secondly, please check back with the HR of your department (of your ex-company) about the relieving letter because that might not be the final relieving letter that is given to you after full and final settlement process. The letter may be just an acknowledgement for the receipt of your resignation.
    Thirdly, if none of the above points are applicable and still your financial claims are pending from the company then you need to follow the suggestion given here by excon.
    ptushsettle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 09:42 AM
    Sir,
    I resigned from my company after the handing over and taking over process by the next person. But till date they have not settled by dues. Reason being that dealer o/s is pending .But I during my hand over have told to call me anytime they face any problem.. pl give me a solution to this problem..

Regards..
    ptushsettle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 09:45 AM
    Sir,
    I resigned from my company after the handing over and taking over process by the next person. But till date they have not settled by dues. Reason being that dealer o/s is pending .But I during my hand over have told to call me anytime they face any problem.. pl give me a solution to this problem..

Regards..
    Comment on ptushsettle's Answer:
    1000 characters remaining
    Submit Comment
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2011, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ptushsettle View Post
    sir,
    i resigned from my company after the handing over and taking over process by the next person. But till date they have not settled by dues. Reason being that dealer o/s is pending .But i during my hand over have told to call me anytime they face any problem.. pl give me a solution to this problem..

regards..
    Comment on ptushsettle's Answer:
    1000 characters remaining
    Submit Comment

Please remember this is a legal forum. Your proposed letter makes no sense - what does "have not settled by dues" mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take ownership of car as I am the guarantor, without making full settlement? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what will happen if my hubby is declared a bankrupt and I am the guarantor for our family car. How I can take ownership of the vehicle and continue with the monthly payments (without making a full settlement then a reloan) because we do not have the means to do that. I tried...

L1 Visa Resignation [ 1 Answers ]

If an employee who is on L1 B visa decides to resign and go back to his country .Is it mandatory for the organization to provide him with the air tickets ?

Paid In Full vs. Settlement: Trying to Fix My History [ 4 Answers ]

I have been reading up on some of the other credit answers, and the responses have all been incredibly helpful. I thought I would stick my story out here and get started fixing it. My payment history is not so good. I stopped paying three credit accounts over 8 years ago. The balances were not...

Resignation Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have worked for my current job for over 2 years. Recently I received a new job that has better pay and is more in the field I graduated in. Any tips on how to write a resignation letter?

Auto Accident: Damage Settlement not Injury Settlement [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all and thank you in advance for your kind answers. My Girlfriend was involved in an accident in November. Here are some key points about the event. 1. Accident Fault - Fault was clearly the other driver Documented in the Police report. 2. Vehicle is currently financed - In both of...

View more questions Search