Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shamoona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Dajjal photo on YouTube
    Salam u laikum
    I have seen a vidoe on YouTube about dajjal could please enlighten me on this video as everyone seems to be saying something different YouTube - DajjaL has Born in israel??? please do let me know
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 16, 2009, 08:56 AM

This is fake.

Dajaal will not have one eye on his forehead. He will have two eyes but one of them will sort of stick out like a grape. This is what I was taught. Hope someone can correct me on this one if I'm wrong.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2011, 06:59 PM
    Assalaamu àleikum to all muslim readers.

You are correct, and Allaah knows best. And may The Lord of Dajjal protect us from Dajjal, for verily He Alone has the power over everything, and Dajjal is only strong in the eyes of those that are themselves created. If Allaah is with us, no-one can harm us by anything, and death will only be martyrdom. This is when we fear and love our Lord above anything and everything, and promise Him to try to spend our lives like our beloved Prophet Muhammad -sAaws- showed us.
    It has been narrated by (the great muhaddith) Muslim, whom everyone hopefully knows (may Allaah have mercy upon him) that:

"Àbdullah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that he his father Ùmar Ibn Al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) had heard Allaah`s Messenger -may Allaah exalt his rememberance, and send him greetings of peace- say:
    `I was sleeping, when I saw myself making tawaaf around the ka`ba (making pilgrimage), and I saw there a man, who had light complexion of the skin, and straight hair, between two men. Water was dripping from his head. I asked: `Who is he?` They said: `He is Ìisa Ibn Maryam (Jesus, Son of Mary - may peace be upon them both)`. Then I moved on, and I saw a huge man with reddish skin, and with thick strands of hair in his head, WHO WAS BLIND IN HIS ONE EYE AS IF THIS EYE OF HIS WERE LIKE A SWOLLEN GRAPE...`"

(Al-Bukhari -may Allaah have mercy upon him- has it that ìisa -às- had the best brown skin)

Muslim has also narrated from Anas -rAà- that Allaahs Messenger -sAàws- has said: "Ad-Dajjaal has a fuzzy/blurry eye, and written BETWEEN HIS EYES is `kaafir`", and then The Prophet -sAàws- spelled this: "`kaaf`, `faa`, `raa`; and every muslim will (be able to) read it."

Imam Ahmad -may Allaah have mercy upon him- has narrated from Àbdullah Ibn Khabbaab -rAà- that he had listened from Ubey Ibn Ka`b -rAà- repeating what Rasuulu-llaah -sAàws- had told. When Ad-Dajjaal was mentioned in his presence, he said: "It is as ONE OF HIS TWO EYES were glas. And look for the protection of Allaah against the punishment of the grave."

There are a lot of Ahaadiith about this, and there is absolutely no doubt that he has two eyes -and may Allaah guide all sincere muslims to his forgiveness, and also from amongst non-muslims to His Religion from who deserve to be honoured. And He is Al-Àziiz, Al-Hakiim. äämiin. These kind of videos are just stupid pranks from shayaateen, if you ask me. But we have a saying in Finland (may Allaah guide my nation, for they do not know): "The one, who laughs the last is the one, who laughs the best." It is scary, but on The Day of Recompense it is promised to us (in Qur-aan, suura 83) that we may have that last laugh, if Allaah accepts us among His believers. So let them plan and plot and insult us and whatever for a while. Allaah too is planning, and Allaah is The Best of those, who plan.

Actually furthermore, from what scholars such as An-Nawawi, Al-Qurtubi have confirmed, is the opinion of Al-Qaadhii Ìyaad -may Allaah have mercy upon them all- gathering from information of SaHiih AHaadiith it becomes clear that both of Dajjals eyes are defected. His right eye is `mamsuuH`, it is somehow worn-out and cloudy-like, and that eye is blind (This eye is referred to in the Hadith from Àbdullah Ibn Omar -rAà), and his left eye is covered with a large fold of the skin. SubHaan Allaah, what an ugly creature, and what an ugly statement, when he will appear in Isfahan (which is in Iran) with 70 000 jews (as reported by Imam Ahmad), and after claiming to be a Prophet, he will try to take upon himself the title of The Lord! What an ugly bastard for a god! So glory be to Allaah, and never will we worship other than Him.

I mean, people don`t understand the absolute Beauty, Perfect characteristics, and Greatness of Allaah! How can anyone take a Lord so ugly as Dajjal? We use to laugh with my 4-year old son about his appearance. The Messenger of Allaah -sAàws- told us he has blindness, and a defect in his eye, and that our Lord is not like that. SubHaan-Allaah, He is free from all imperfection, and above any similitude, or comparison, and HE IS BEAUTIFUL, loves beauty. May Allaah not make forbidden to us the sweet delight of seeing His Face - subHaanahu wa taàalaa - Aamiin. Allaahu akbar.

I hope I didn`t go to deep. May Allaah give His light of guidance to those, who read this. Don`t worry is he hear or not, because just before Dajjal comes there will be three years of drought. First year, 1/3, then 2/3, and finally almost all of the rain stops, and almost all food on earth will be destroyed. Then Allaah Taàla will feed the believers by their sayings of subhaanAllaah, AlhamduLillääh, and Lää iläähä ill-Allaah. (as was reported by Ibn Maajah).. My point is, you will know it from the signs. Please study more, because it`s very probable that Ad-Dajjal will appear during near decades, and he`s the worst of all troubles and tribulations from the time of the creation of Adam -às- until the Hour (the end of the world).. May Allaah guide the muslims quickly back to Islam.

I suggest preferably looking at lectures like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSHUkSIRg_Y

And please consider what your Lord said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfBcgZsDjc&feature=related

And I love you all for the sake of Allaah. These informations I gave are checked and should be reliable, but always rely upon Allaah Alone. Children of Adam are all makers of mistakes.
    arsadha Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2011, 10:16 AM
    Who is dajjal

Feb 23, 2011, 08:24 PM
    Comment on arsadha's post
    The Anti-Christ. "Al-MasiiH Ad-Dajjaal", the name that our beloved Prophet MuHammad -may Allaah elevate his mention, give him Peace, and grant him a prosperous nation from his followers- used, means literally: "The Imposter Messiah".

Feb 23, 2011, 08:47 PM
    Comment on arsadha's post
    Dajjaal -may Allaah curse him- will eventually claim to be The Lord -which The true Messiah never claimed to be even in The Bible (and Glorified be Allaah above having children or any similitude in creation - verily they have not made a just statement of Him. How can one say at the same time God is One, and numerate three gods! So is He One of three, or three in One, and where did The Son of Maryam ever say such a blasphemy? But Dajjaal will surely utilize it when he frst claims prophethood, and then divinity. And when The Son of Maryam ascends to lead us in the Holy War against them, he will himself destroy Dajjaal personally. Dajjaal is magisian/voodoo-man/wich (whatever: in arabic: "saaHir") probably the most powerful who ever lived, and he`s a devil, a satan. So may Allaah give us more knowledge, correct our understanding, guide us, and strengthen our faith with steadfast worship to Him Alone. There`s nothing and no-one deserving of even an atoms wheight of worship, but Him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does YouTube allow RB? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my camcorder ready, on the Tv n everything, my Rockband2 disk in the Xbox. I was just wondering if I would be able to post videos on Youtube doing RB. A lot of people are making videos from RB and calling them FC. How does Youtube allow that? If I started making videos for Youtube as...

Youtube age [ 1 Answers ]

I just made a YouTube account, and screwed up on my age, is there any way to change it?

Youtube [ 1 Answers ]

My friend would like to know if there is a way to download YouTube videos, then put them onto a DVD? Before anyone says that this is wrong and you are stealing from the artist, I don't know what vids he wants to put on DVD, all I know is that this is something I know nothing about and would like...

Youtube [ 2 Answers ]

How can I save clips in my computer from YOUTUBE.there is no button to download. Please give me complete procedure to do it.

View more questions Search