Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Topazfairy1993 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 12:12 PM
    What does it mean when your throwing up yellow?
    Around 9 last night my stomach started hurting and at about 1:15 I started throwing up. I threw up 5 times between 1am and 6am and nothing came out but this horible yellow liquid stuff... It tasted grose... and I also have a major migraine... What could this be?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2011, 12:14 PM
    It's called bile, basically digestive juices.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 09:36 PM

A stomachache and vomiting could be anything. Are you feeling better now?

The yellow stuff is called bile, as curlyben said. When your stomach is empty (from throwing up), your body vomits up the only thing left, bile.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 07:08 AM

Could you be pregnant?
    Topazfairy1993 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 09:03 AM
    I think I kniw what happened... I missed A BCP and my mom told me to take 2 in 1 day to catch up and I didn't think anything of it... After being sizk forever it finally hit me... maybe it was that... sure enough it was all over the internet not to take 2 in one day cause it will make you have "Morning sickness"
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 09:04 AM

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 03:14 PM

J_9, the chauvinist in me immediately thought it was a guy. I didn't even THINK pregnancy. Ouchies :(

Sorry to all the females.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Throwing up [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, this is going to sound really dumb and probably immature. I'll start at the beginning.. I have had a lot of trouble with throwing up lately. It's not that I think I'm fat, its more of an emotional thing. It just seems like if I get rid of everything in my body then I can start over. And for...

Honeywell RTH221B help, Red Yellow White Yellow Green Blue wires? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a new thermostat for the house but went to replace the old one and I have a Yellow, Green, Red, White, and Blue wires but the thermostat has the Y, G, Rh, Rc, and W. An electrician friend hooked it up for me and did the following: Y - Yellow G - Green Rh - Red with a jumper to Rc W -...

My kocker spaniel is throwing up yellow flem and blood in her poop what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my kocker spaniel is throwing up yellow flem and blood in her stool what wrong with her

Throwing up [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes feel too full after a not-so-huge meal. I do mot move too much or too little, but the feeling in my stomach is so weird: it feels like it's too heavy for me. Afterwards, I throw up, and when I look at the vomit itself, the food particles are still visible (i.e I still see small...

Just throwing this out there. [ 3 Answers ]

I know I'm not a real 'active' member of AMHD, but it has really helped me to begin my weight loss. I don't post much, but I'm on here almost everyday reading posts, and answers, and putting different tips together, while being motivated all at the same time. I have tried to diet more times than I...

View more questions Search