Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onyxs1976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 09:41 AM
    How do u reset a radio on a 2007 honda accord?
    So I need the manual huh OK an if not I have to pull the radio an get the vin on it is there another way like so main code to just over ride it that seems like just too much to reset it back in the day there use to be a piece you had to push with a small pen or something of that matter is there anything like that I can do or simple pull the battery something thanks hope to see what you say soon
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2011, 09:43 AM

It's best to call your local Honda dealer.
    Techsam Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 10:07 PM
    No you have to take the sterio out and get the serial number and then from your service manuel it will tell you how to relearn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you reset the radio on a Honda Element 2003? [ 5 Answers ]

I changed the battery on my Honda Element and now the radio does not work. I found the code but it still reads error. Does anyone know how to reset the radio?

How to reset my honda radio after changing batteries, & its blank on the radio screen [ 2 Answers ]

How to entering the radio code after replacing batteries on Honda Civic 2002 VTi, while the radio screen is empty ( blank )?

Reset radio on the honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Changed battery and the radio has to be reset. How do you enter the code in the radio? Have to enter a 0 and 7 and they isn't those numbers on the radio.

View more questions Search