Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shybliss18 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 09:30 AM
    What does it mean to have broken heart shaped veins
    My friend has heart shaped veins that show they are broken hearts. What does that mean? She hashad her eyes turn black and sometimes I can get a feeling of not trusting her and there were times where she would hurt me and then apologize a few times as well. What does it mean?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 16, 2011, 09:32 AM
    It means you are being superstitious and silly and you are very fortunate to have her as a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it bad to have heart-shaped veins? [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of years ago I have noticed a heart-shaped vein. Now more and more have appered all over my body. Sometimes I know a heart is being created out of the veins when my veins start to hurt as a new vein is created to connect to another vein to make it heart shaped. What does this mean?? Is it...

Pretty obscure animated movie from the late 80s heart shaped necklace dropped in well [ 2 Answers ]

So, when I was a kid I had this animated movie on VHS... I assume it was from the late 80s/early 90s. It's about this girl, pretty, blonde, has a little white (I think) dog and a drunk father with quite a bit of money. They live in some little town in the country. So of course this woman comes in...

Heart Shaped Pottery with Asian Mark on Underside, Identification [ 4 Answers ]

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me something, anything about this piece of pottery. I don't know a single thing about it except that it's kind of ugly in my opinion. Can anyone identify the mark, or tell me what the red spot on the bottom means? There is also an A scratched in the...

Heart shaped ankh anywhere? [ 4 Answers ]

I need a pic of an ankh shaped heart that I can use for a tattoo and I can't find any online

Heart Broken [ 3 Answers ]

Well, Where do I start well it was December 2006 me and my friend went to a party at the club down the road :) , and we saw some friends (boys) we hadn't seen in awhile and they had some new friends they brought to the party, and I got talking to one of them called shaun he sounded so sweet and...

View more questions Search