Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 12, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Recipe :asian
    What is a good asian style chicken dish recipe?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 09:17 PM

Thai-Style Chicken Wings at allrecipes.com
    I have made this many times, but use chicken legs. I'm sure you can use any part of the chicken.

I use a dipping sauce of half marmalade and half dijon mustard.

It is great!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 09:59 PM

Thai chicken basil... serve with jasmine rice.

Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    Thai chicken basil... serve with jasmine rice.

That looks good, where is the recipe?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 14, 2011, 01:31 PM

Super easy terriyaki chicken thighs - buy a bag of frozen boneless, skinless chicken thighs, and a bottle of your fav terriyaki sauce (I use Kikkoman - and add a bit of brown sugar, its kind of salty on its own) - pour the sauce (and brown sugar, like a fourth cup, if you use it) directly into the bag of chicken, let it marinade overnight - (or at least three hrs) - barbecue the chicken - voilą!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asian (?) movie [ 3 Answers ]

There is an asian film ,in which husband locks his wife in the apartment, daily before going to work,and neighbour develops relationship with the woman. What is the name of the film.

Asian Pop Song? [ 4 Answers ]

OK here it goes. Some days ago I was just messin around YouTube and I found I song which I really liked but I can't remember the artist or the lyrics of the song. I know its hard to find it again but I'm hoping that someone from here, will knows. The singer was asian, propably from Japan or...

Looking for a recipe for Asian Basa fish. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for recipes for Asian Basa fish, I have been told it is/similar to catfish ? I have found nothing for Basa, anyone know of a recipe for this fish?

What was this asian film called? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this film as a kid, I'm not sure whether it's Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc... but its definitely asian. It's a similar style to the whole crouching tiger hidden dragon genre, but was made a while ago possibly 90's or even 80's. All I rember is that there are people who...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search