Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhoskins04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 07:24 AM
    My partner has no feeling in her vagina
    I have been with my partner for 3 years now and we have had the ongoing problem if her not having feeling externally in her vagina and breast. She says that I'm actually the first person she had let touch her inside and let have oral sex with. But when I have tried to give oral she says she has little it no sensation externally. Please help! I don't know if it's just her not wanting to feel submissive and she is not in touch with her feminism it what, but she claims she is willing to work on it. Any advice?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 07:38 AM

First how old are you both...

And why hasn't she been to a doctor.
    bhoskins04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 07:50 AM
    I'm 31 and she is 27 and I have tried to get her to see the doctor but she is stubborn.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 08:20 AM

If she is being truthful about not having any feeling or very little, then she needs to see a doctor. Before looking at anything else, she needs to make certain that her body is in working order.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 08:25 AM

I'll second that external numbness isn't a normal condition, ever... on any part of ones body. She really needs to see a doctor to be sure its not a symptom of something more serious.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 01:36 PM

Seeing a doctor would be a good idea.

It isn't unusual for a woman not to have sensitive breasts. It ranges from extremely sensitive to not sensitive at all. I have had girl friends that I could almost get to Orgasm with their breasts and others that just had no feeling.

With regards to downstairs, i.e. oral sex, I have to ask if you know what you're doing. It can be trying to find out the right way to do this particular deed.

Can she get herself off? Is she willing to give directions to you while you work on her?Has her previous men been able to get her off?

Talk and communication is key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

Can ivory soap make your vagina have a burning feeling [ 1 Answers ]

Two days in a row I've used ivory soap while staying at my parent's house. I cleaned the vaginal area twice each time as I was coming to the end of my period and wanted to feel "especially" clean down there! My vagina for days after felt like it had a low grade burning feeling. Could this be a...

No feeling in either vagina or clitoris [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone, About 18 months ago my wife had a hysterectomy, and the operation went well, and the surgeon decided to leave her ovaries in, so she still has the hormones. However, for many months now, we have been having considerable problems in the area of sex. I like sex very much, but unfortunately...

View more questions Search