Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sis33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 10:13 PM
    I have a dead animal smell in my kitchen & can't find it. What do we do?
    I'm positive there is a dead animal in my kitchen under the cabinets. We can't find the smell & it's horrible! How do I mask the smell because my husband says we will just have to deal with it! We have tore everything out of the cabinets
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 08:31 PM

Chances are it's under your house. Are you able to go under with a flash light and have a look around? There isn't much that will mask that odor, only time. And it could take a looooong time before the animal is fully decomposed.
    gilliam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 09:36 AM
    We smell a dead animal smell behind our refrigerator. Pull it out & nothing is there. It also comes from the vents on each side of the refrigerator. It doesn't smell everyday, but when it does, we are nauseated and dizzy and it is driving us crazy! We have had our plummer and pest control people look in the kitchen and kind find anything! Please help us with other resources, it is so gross and embarrassing cannot even entertain.

Feb 3, 2011, 09:38 AM
    There is no way we can go under the house. Is there a particular company that specializes in this type of situation.

Feb 3, 2011, 09:41 AM
    There is no way we can get under the house. Is there a company that specializes in this area? We are at our with end!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does under my kitchen sink smell like dead animal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked under my entire house and even under the kitchen sink and dishwasher and I did not find anything. The smell is worse under my kitchen sink where I have noticed there is a little bit of moisture. I got under the house and the smell is there as well so I thought a dead animal until I...

I have an intermittent dead animal smell in 2 parts of my house - cannot find source [ 0 Answers ]

I have an intermittent dead animal smell that permeates my master closets downstairs and sometimes my daughter's closet upstairs. Both areas have attic directly above them. We have had pest control confirm that there is no rodent activity, plumbers that say there is no plumbing back up in pipes,...

How can you tell if dead animal or sewer smell? [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent a couple of hours looking at posts and trying to decide if I have a septic problem or a dead rat under my bathroom floor in the crawl space. We have had a rodent problem in our attic and in our crawlspace and have put poison in both areas. We killed one critter in the attic,...

How do you get rid of dead animal smell? [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a rodent killed inside of crawl space smells fowl, canno't seem to find culprit how do we get rid of smell/

Dead Animal Smell [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a "dead animal smell" in the front of my house from time to time, mostly around my driveway. I do not smell anything in my house at all and I do not see any dead animals outside my house. What could this be and what should I do about it? It's a faint odor, not too strong, but it's...

View more questions Search