Hi Sharon how are you?
May I ask a few questions so we are on the same page?
1. I have to assume that you pretty much know what you are doing as you gave good information. Have you ever done commercial cleaning before?
2. May I ask how you found out about this bid? I mean do you already have a relationship with anyone within this company?
3. What is the density of the building? (a lot of people? - Thus a lot of work stations, more traffic in the washrooms, etc)
5. What about the floor work? Are you responsible for this? (Carpet cleaning, stripping and refinishing the VCT, ceramic, marble, etc)
6. Any window cleaning involved?
7. Is there any recycling: paper, metal, plastic, etc?
8. Have you read the specification thoroughly? Are there any special requirements? What does it say about payment terms?
9. What is the length of the contract to be?
10. When is the bid due? How much time do you have to prepare this?
11. Did you do a walk through of the complete building?
12. Is the 20,000 sq ft the 'cleanable' square feet or just the overall size of the building?
Please get back to me, answer all of these questions the best that you can and I will be happy to assist where I can.