Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getsexy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 03:09 AM
    Why do some people hate fickle minded people?
    Let's say.. I did say I'm going to australia this year but then I changed my mind because I want to save up for fixing my own braces. And some people thought I was just telling lies when it comes to australia part? What cn I say to them? Why they care so much?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 04:32 AM

I wouldn't exactly say that people hate fickle minded people and just because you say you would like to go somewhere and then say you want to do something else, doesn't mean 'fickleness'. You just have to learn to think before you say something so it doesn't sound like that.

Tick
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 01:29 PM

Because people find that annoying.

Disliking something and hating it can signify different things.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 01:33 PM

If people really got upset with you over that, then there's probably a lot more to this story than you're telling us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I'm around other people I feel a spirit of hate and it hurts I'm a christian [ 4 Answers ]

When I'm around people they give me this evil look,I feel a spirit of envy and harassment and it hurts it feels better when I leave.Im a christian and I have the gift of discerning spirits.what must I do?

Mutually hate people? [ 14 Answers ]

What is the rule about dealing with people your significant other hates? For example, for my job I go to this one place everyday. At this place is a girl that my GF hates. They were best friends for a while but some drama started. Sometimes she will say hello and I'll say hello back. I say...

View more questions Search