Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemgirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 11:02 AM
    Trying to find someone that is married but I only know her maiden name
    Her name was S.J.W. (at least that's what she have told me) She's from Oregon. She is an asian, she had a korean mother and chinese father. She got married to a guy, and I have no idea what his last name is but I know his last name starts with R.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2011, 11:42 AM

Did she go to high school or college in the US, often people register with sites like classmate.com and if you look up their school and year may find them.

Also many people use or list their maiden names on Facebook to help with a search.

Do you know her fathers name, then you may look him up

Jan 6, 2011, 11:45 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    I tried Facebook,myspace,twitter and everything but I couldn't find her. I have no idea her parnets name I don't know what school she graduated. I used to know her email but she got rid of it and changed it as she got married.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 6, 2011, 12:54 PM
    You think she might have given you a fake name?
    Yikes. I'm not comfortable with helping at all. I'm not even comfortable with full names being searched for here. According to the sticky, personal information is not allowed. Isn't this personal?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 02:26 PM

This board locates people - or tries to - all the time. On a few exceptions the alarm alert has gone off and "we" have refused. In this case I am a little confused - knows her name, doesn't know what year she graduated OR her parents' names.

Seems odd to me unless there's an explanation.

Also need to know some time frame in order to locate her.

Jan 19, 2011, 09:41 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    There is an explanation.

I met her in China. She was 12 years older than me. I was only 15 years old. She told me where she came from, never told me her parents' name. More like I wasn't really interested. She was a private tutor of mine.

Jan 19, 2011, 09:41 PM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    I guess your right, I didn't think that far. I just really wanted to find her.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2011, 03:09 AM
    That's a start.. but if you want to find someone, you need to be much more specific. You still haven't said WHEN. WHERE in China. Where in Oregon. Tutor of what. ETC. Use Answer instead of comment, and use the full name you know again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married? [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to find my step sister. She lived in Tampa, Flordia the last knowledge of her. My step dad,who has raised me has been trying to find her for a long time now, but has not be able to because he doesn't know her married name. I am trying to get more involved especially now because he...

How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for Ilene Savage.She lived in Pittsburgh Pa in the late 50's on Boulevard Drive. She would be in her late 60's now.

Can I find a persons married name with maiden [ 1 Answers ]

Can I find a persons married name with maiden name for free?:confused:

Find married name from maiden name [ 3 Answers ]

Any suggestion on how to locate a person from her maiden name . I have maiden name, school and year of graduation from high school and last city seen in 5 years ago. Is there a way to find the married name from the maiden name?

How to find a persons married name from there maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find a persons married name from there maiden name

View more questions Search