Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkinton Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Bryant Blower Motor
    I have a Bryant furnace that is 13 yrs. Old. I would like to take the blower motor out and replace it with a new model. Is there a correct way to remove the blower without tearing the whole furnace apart?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 27, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Usually all Bryant blower assemblys slide out of the bracket.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2007, 10:08 AM
    There is no easy way to replace the motor. You have to pull the whole blower package out of the furnace.
    tkinton Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac1000
    Usually all Bryant blower assemblys slide out of the bracket.

Thanks for the input. I was hoping that was the case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace blower restarts momentarily [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I own a vintage Bryant #394GAD036100 furnace that is working just fine accept for one little problem. The unit cycles and maintains the desired temp setpoint (heating mode) but after the main recirc blower shuts off it restarts momentarily one time approx 2 sec later, And again approx...

Blower motor capacitor? [ 20 Answers ]

I've got a Lennox G12 series furnace and the blower seems to have stopped working. I read a few posts and saw a reply mention giving the fan a little push start while the burners kicked on. I did this and the blower started up. I can hear the "current" feeding the motor but it seems to be having...

Blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

THere is no air blowing when the heat is on. The furnace does come on but no air blows. If I turn the heat off and manually turn the fan on the air blows. If I leave the fan switch in the on position and turn the heat on the air stops.

Blower Motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have read multiple posts about wiring for blower motors and saw one that almost answered my question. I have an old blower motor that I would like to convert to a shop air filter. I know that it is a multi-speed motor. It has 8 wire connections and are labeled as such: Power cap cap ...

View more questions Search