Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nataliesjoee Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2011, 03:02 AM
    What do I do?
    So there's this guy and were just friends we used text like everyday for.a while and it go to the point were he started being all sweet and flirty and I started to like him. Then later he started talking about that we should hang out maybe we could do "stuff" . At first I told him no over and over again. So he dropped it. We kept talking and of course my feeling grew stronget but then all of a sudden we just stopped. About month later we started talking again and at one point he started with his whole sweat talking again. But I don't think he really likes me ?&i do.alot! Now he just keeps begging and begging for pictures and all these things. Wat do I do?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 03:11 AM
    Don't send him any personally photos or videos of yourself!! This would be a huge mistake, it sounds like this guy is only after one thing from you, he wanted to hang out with you and "do stuff", no he's only after sex or what not otherwise he'd ask to take you out and wine and dine you and then take you home safely, don't go out with this lad, go out with a guy that's willing to treat you to a nice night out with no other intensions only for you to enjoy yourself. :)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 10:29 AM

Absolutely don't send pictures to him. It's hard to know what he'd do with them.

Since he's so on-again off-again, I'd be hesitant to get involved if I were you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:02 AM

Sounds like he's just playing around and not looking for anything serious.

If you want something serious, I suggest you find someone else.
    jssc0000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 09:26 AM
    That happened to me too haha the guy would always ask me if I wanted to go out and blah blah blah but I always said no to him and then he just stoppped talking to me ummm don't listen to this guy you'll meet someone else and you'll get over him
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2011, 09:45 AM

Ok, maybe I'm just looking at this through rosy glasses, but it sounds like this guy liked you and got tired of you turning him down to hang out. He moved on.

He started back up "talking sweet" and you responded to it. Maybe at this point he thinks you're just playing him?

I don't know. Maybe he thinks you're playing hard to get.

I do know that you should never, ever send "those kind" of pictures. They will just come back to haunt you and get you in trouble.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 08:43 AM

nataliesjoee, what kind of 'stuff' and what type of pictures and things?

The only ways to end confusion are to let it go or ask for clarification. Instead of guessing what he thinks about you, ask him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search