Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddy11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2004, 08:07 AM
    Large clots and discharge during period
    I'm 27, not sexually active, and during my last period I had a few blood clots that were so large, they pushed my tampon out of my body along with heavy bleeding. Also, there was a mucus-like discharge mixed with blood that continued at the end of my period. In the past, my menstration cycles have been normal... this was a shocker..?
    marvas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 03:27 AM
    I am 26 . I am also facing a same problem... I don't no why this happen , I was normol than from 10 days heavy bleeding with clots are big in size.. what to do...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots that stop period in its tracks! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been blessed with extremely heavy periods and massive blood clots due to fibroids. Over the past few months, I have noticed an unusual and unsettling change. My period will start and appear to be normal (for me) then, it will just stop! It will stop for hours and even up to two days. ...

Blood clots during heavy bleeding period [ 52 Answers ]

Is it normal to have large blood clots during the heaviest Bleeding period

Brown discharge instead of bleeding during period [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown discharge after period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.I using birth control pills for 8months,I went for smear test was normal but I had vaginal infection,I used cream that doctor gave it to me for 2weeks each night lastmonth.but this month,I see during my ovulation I had brown discharge,I scared of infection again but I can say I'm so excited...

View more questions Search