Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r0manticr0se Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2011, 03:37 PM
    My male cat is humping me?what do I do?
    I have a three year old Persian, and he is well behaved, playful, if a little aggressive around strangers, lately he gets these fits where he will start biting my arm, at first I thought he was playing so I hid it in my sleeve, he goes crazy, keeps trying to get above my arm and start humping, he gets frustrated every time I try to remove my arm, keeps meowing in agitation, tries to bite or scratch me, even when he calms down my arm has to be in contact with him for a while before he will let me take it back, what does this mean? Does it signify some illness, I have never heard of a cat acting this way!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 03:42 PM

We've been through this question already. I answered it in great detail.

He is NOT humping you!!

I'm sorry if you are a different poster than the one I answered. The thread is linked here on this page. Please read it.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cats/c...op-542698.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My cat won't stop humping me, how do I get him to stop? [ 25 Answers ]

I would say he is about 2 years. He will be all sweet, he will love on you, lay on your lap, then his pupils will get really big, he will stand up, start biting the top of my wrist, wrap his arms around my arms like he's hugging it, then starts humping my arm with his back legs. I try to push him...

Male cat [ 3 Answers ]

I need male cat names he is a symese(sorry about the spelling) mix!:confused: :)

Female outdoor cat not accepting new male outdoor cat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old spayed female cat that has always lived in our garage and is very spoiled. We live out in the country. A male cat about two years old that is very sweet also showed up and is now neutered. He is not dominate to the female and wants to live in the garage also. They each have...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search