Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABMcIndy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 05:55 PM
    Shadow on the brain
    Cat scan and MRI indicate a shadow on the brain. Dr. indicates small stoke happened 6 months ago, however there were no symptons. Recently there were 2 events of memory loss and several hours of not remembering recent events. What could this be?
    dezzy79 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 06:06 PM
    I heard this happen w/ a friend of mine who had some bleeding going on in her brain . She did have miniature strokes ? Tiny ones . A shadow on the brain too huh ? That sounds like someone I know who had a Tumor , she had so much memory loss , and would not remember things that happened when she usually remembered everything!!
    I hope its not either of these things yet I think you should mention to your doctor.
    LoveLittleStar Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2011, 06:25 PM
    There are often no symptoms for mini strokes. But the recent discovery of memory loss could be related to the bleed in the brain. You much get another scan to detect any potential damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does shadow on the brain mean [ 1 Answers ]

After being disorientated and mri revealed a shadow on the brain, what does this mean?

The shadow of the taken [ 0 Answers ]

I heard this song like 4 or 6 years ago and I've been looking for it ever since the music video is about these kids and adults being taken by some people I don't know who and these group of people go and try to look for them and find the place and free everybody and they all run back home and some...

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

Shadow on the brain! [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering if anyone knows what may cause a shadow to appear on the rear right side of the brain. Also slurred speech and jumbling of words, complete forgetfulness of what you just said even half way through a conversation!

Shadow Calculation [ 13 Answers ]

Hi.. Can anyone able to give me answer for this question.. How to show the shadow of an object for(e.g.Buildings) when the position of sun and geographical position of building is known? Also say me in which direction the shadow will fall and what will be the length of the shadow? Is their...

View more questions Search