Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snagmarty Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Will home owner's insurance cover floor needing repares or replacement?
    Installed tiles when home purchased (14 years). Tiles are now coming up.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 08:41 AM

Insurance will not cover wear and tear like your situation. You can ask your agent for advice but do not talk to a claims rep. That might be counted toward you as a claim whether they will pay or not.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 10, 2011, 09:25 AM
    No, that's just general repairs from wear and tear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Owner's Insurance and New Roof [ 9 Answers ]

I need a new roof on my home. Can I use my homeowners insurance for a new roof? And, if so, with insurance companies the way they are these days, would their be a chance that they would drop me if I do this? Thanks

Does home insurance cover pipes/sewer/septic? [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought my house (built in 1955). It was on a septic, but the washing machine was backing up all of this black nasty stuff and we determined that the field lines had failed. So thousands of dollars later, we are on city sewer. The washing machine still backs up, but the water is now...

Does home insurance cover garage doors? [ 1 Answers ]

The garage door on my rental property was damaged by my tenant. Does my insurance covers the garage door?

Does home insurance cover for toilet problems [ 11 Answers ]

My toilet don't flush down it only comes out at the base of the toilet.And when I empty dish water from kitchen sink it comes out at the toilet's base. Shall I call a plumber rotorouter or insurance agent?:confused:

Needing insurance to cover infertility treatments [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently uninsured and am having fertility issues and have to have surgery to conseve. It is very expensive and I am not offered ins. Through my employer. Is there any ins. Agencies that cover these types of procedures? I am desperate and am willing to pay anything for it.

View more questions Search