Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santhoshkanakka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Enquiry about the ban in qatar
    Enquiry about ban in Qatar.

I would like to know, If one person completed his one year contract and he wants to join another employer. What is the sponsorship law in qatar. How many years ban in qatar.
    qatarvisitor Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

May 30, 2008, 04:00 AM
    There is no automatic ban in Qatar, it depends on your current sponsor. You need permission from your current sponsor in Qatar before you are allowed to change sponsors. If your sponsor bans you, the ban will last two years.
    JOAN84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Gfytguyhi iojoij jokpok kojk o kkp jkoj gytg ikk
    suniljohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 04:26 AM
    I want to know about working Ban in Qatar, Everybody is saying Law is changed only 6 month ban now, give me the details.
    bileevejoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 03:34 AM
    I too want to know about working ban, I heard that its reduced to 6 months, is it true?? Kindly reply..
    jravcra Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2011, 08:23 PM
    It was not mandated yet the 6-month banning to those who finishes contract or what so ever. Don't expect this year for you to await for that law. You still have 2-year banning as of now.
    ansar_sait Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 03:00 AM
    Recently I heard about that in here Qatar ban is only 6 month is it true please replay me
    khons09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 01:32 PM
    Guys check this out is it true? http://www.onlineqatar.com/living/employment-contract.aspx
    sayedma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 11:31 AM
    6 month ban or 2year
    debbiedebs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 12:10 AM
    Hi! I would like to ask about my Visa which is Business Visa in Qatar but I was not able to come in Qatar. How many Months or Year I would be ban in that case?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Enquiry on courses [ 3 Answers ]

Sir Can I Get The List Of Universities In Us Offering Ms In Biotechnology And Related Streams .

Joint loan enquiry [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a recently separated father of three . I have engaged in a financial loan with my now ex partner (de facto ) of ten years. Since our split she has requested that I make half the loan repayments on top of child support .I am struggling with this idea since she has retained possession of...

Souse visa enquiry [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in uk ,I am on work permit ,my husband wants come in uk ,I heard he has clear english exam is it true if yes how many scores he needs in ielts.when this rule is going to imlyfy

Car Enquiry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Sir, Can you please tell me about SX4 Car which is recently in the market.About average and over all report. Regards, Sachin

View more questions Search