Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bufly83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 04:20 PM
    I had my tubes cut and burned about 7yrs. Ago and I'm a month late. Could I be pregnant?
    I had my tubes cut, and burned the whole works about 7yrs ago, I'm 27yrs old and I'm a whole month late on my period, and I have normal periods every month. I'm not taking any medications. I have had some syptoms of my boobs hurting every once in awhile and bloating and very emotional, tired, at night sometimes I feel slightly nauseous, I have had some discharge here and there. What are my chances of being pregnant after what I've had done? I would love another, so I'm wishing that I am pregnant, and that everything is OK! I'm hopeing for some true stories on anyone that has every had this problem, or if you know anyone that has had a baby after having their tubes cut and burned. Thank you in advance :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2010, 05:01 PM

It happens, but normally having a tubal ligation as you had done is considered permanent with little change or regrowth. Have you tried a pregnancy test? That would be the first thing. It may be just an off cycle, which can also happen from time to time.

Try a test and see what results you get. If negative, see what happens when you would expect your next period. If you miss two in a row, it would be wise to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

I got my tubes tied and burned August 19th of this year and I had my cycle right afte [ 1 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied and burned August 19th but I haven't had a cycle at all. Im having stomach cramps but that's all.

Tubes in my 10 month olds ears [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 month old daughter had tubes in her ears 3 weeks ago, yesterday her right one started bleeding I looked in it with a scope this morning and its black with blood, and now she is spiking a 101.1 temp I am very worried, but seeing as it is Sunday I can't get her in to the ENT doctor, I have...

Can a landlord in NH assess late fees on a late fee carried over month to month? [ 2 Answers ]

My last lease said that on the 5th day a $5.00 fee is assessed and then $2 everyday there after. After I signed my last rent increase, at the time of last renewal I never received a new full lease agreement. Supposedly the amount of late fees went up without notification or signing of notification,...

Breaking a month to month lease that was signed 2 days ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Would I Be Able To Collect Back Money Paid To A Lessor For Security Deposit And 1st Months Rent If Apartment Is Not In A Sanitary And Safe Condition And the Lease Was Signed 2 Days Ago And Never Moved Into The Apartment And The Lease Is Month To Month

View more questions Search