Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sh1er2man3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 09:53 AM
    What to say to a girl when she wants to break up?
    I know this girl for many years and we only got together three months ago. Damn I telling you it was a great feeling to be around her. Recently her parents told her to cut all ties with me all of a sudden after approving our relationship days earlier, I felt so heartbroken. I wanted to continue this relationship with her but she on the other hand don't. Anyway, she still tells me that she loves me and knowing the fact that I can't be with her and knowing that she still loves me, I am so depressed she worries a lot of not being able to communicate with me next year because her parents are taking her phone due to exams in the year. I just want her back in my life. Recently I asked her if she still loves me and she replied that she is not in the proper state of mind to answer.. what should I do?. we have done many things together except for sex. We were like on seventh heaven till all of this happened.. I need help guys.. please tell me what to do.. thnx a lot!
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2010, 10:02 AM

For whatever reason she has moved on and so do you! Her response of "not in proper state of mind" pretty much says it all.

I know your going through hard time, but you need to mourn your loss then get back to getting out with friends. Doing things that make you happy, there is a girl out there that is just waiting for you. Good luck
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 02:25 PM

The little you can do. Let her know how you feel and let her figure out what to do next.

You can't control her parents or her mind. You can only control your own actions. If she really wanted to be with you, she would find a way.

But from what you've written to us, it doesn't seem like it's as simple as her parents forbidding her from seeing you. Seems like there's more to the story.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 04:09 PM

There is nothing you can do but leave her alone.
    You cannot ask her to go against her parents and she says she is not in a proper state of mind.
    It's time to get a hold of yourself and move on.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2010, 10:43 PM

Speak English!

Get on with your life, let go and go no contact. E.g. remove all reminders, Facebook, msn etc.

Do not check anything on social networks.

Whenever you find yourself thinking about things try occupy yourself with something. Plan some things in your life in the mean time to stay busy.

Time and staying busy, improving yourself - this is the way to heal.
    RitikShakya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Man I have lost my girl just a day ago... Even we were in relationship from 6 years and enjoying our sex life from last 5 years, she dumped me just telling me that her parents is against us... And what I don't believe is this... donot ever believe in girls.. I went to her parents after she started to ignore me... So I believe true love donot exist everyone is selfish.. Me too, I wanted her just bcoz I love her.. n she dumped me just becoz don't know what the reason ofcouse not her parents.. So think twice donot waste your valuable time.. Do you know god Ram and krishna? If yes then just swip yourself from ram to krishna. I am at the same position cried a lot remembering those precious moments with her, lite more than 50 cigrette a day.. even taste weeds bunk graduation class.. Unnoticed leave from office.. Done everything hurting myself but m still at the same place can't move on and can't step back so please step out as soon as possible prevent yourself being like me OK n ever never make any girlfriend...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl wants a break [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for over 2 1/2 yrs and were serious a few times. Its been almost a year straight now. She's been talking about a break since November. She's done it before and gotten back with me 12 hours later, 1 hour later, 2 days later and in one case said some crazy about...

My girl wants to break up and I don't want to [ 5 Answers ]

I know there have been questions like these before but I'm really hurt right now so I'm just going to ask for some advice. I'm 16 years old and my ex is 18. At least I think she's my ex I'm not sure. The reason I say this is because she says sh'es breaking up with me but she said its not official...

Another girl who wants a break [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post after reading so many other topics on the board. Although I've been reading about people's advice on the no contact, it's really hard to do so when I would get hot and start breathing heavily during the times when I think about her. Pretty much, I'm stressing my body out....

Break-up with Japanese girl [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating a japanese girl for 5-6 months now. We both live in singapore- she has been working here for 1-2 years and me for 7 years Past 2 months things have gotten rough and she wants to break-up She cites the following reasons when asked a) she wants to go back to japan and...

View more questions Search