Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harleybyker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Can I still get a mortgage if my house was included in my bankruptcy?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2010, 09:39 AM

Depends a lot on what your credit score is right this moment... Banks consider that a VERY important factor on applications, and that alone WILL cause applications to be rejected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a title for car with lien, debt was included in bankruptcy. [ 0 Answers ]

I filed a ch13 bankruptcy and included a car we were going to keep and pay through the plan. The dealer never filed papers to be paid as a secured debtor, attorney said we could just give the car back to them since they weren't going to get paid. The dealer kept telling me they would call to make...

If I file bankruptcy will a credit card be included if they already got a judgment [ 4 Answers ]

I have $40,000 in credit card debt. One company I owe $15,000 obtained a judgment. They have already gotten $4000 by garnishing my chekcing account, and now say I owe $16,000 due to interest. This is impossible and never ending. If I file bankruptcy, will the company with the judgment be...

Shoplifting penalties included in bankruptcy [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently arrested for shoplifting. The charges were dropped but the store sent me a bill for $399.00 that they said were shoplifting penalties. I have since filed bankruptcy, included the charges in my bankruptcy and thought everything was fine. I got a letter from a collections company...

Collecetion agency included in bankruptcy still reporting [ 2 Answers ]

I filed bankruptcy in 2005 discharged 01-2006. I have this collection agency who was included in my bankruptcy updates my credit report every month. It was only reporting on equifax and transunion. I pulled my Experian report today and it is now showing up on their. Can they report this account...

Property included in bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

I am behind on my rental property payments, can I include them in a bankruptcy? They are the reason I am bankrupt. Would this save my paid of residence from being taken and sold by the lenders.

View more questions Search