Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allen_Ivanheim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 03:24 AM
    Can fingerprints be taken from a Lether Wallet after 3 hours?
    My wallet was stolen and was found after 3 hours in the living room, I suspect my room mate stole it
    But got no evidence. Will I file a police report and check the wallet for prints? Is is possible? Thank you.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2010, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen_Ivanheim View Post
    Can fingerprints be taken from a Lether Wallet after 3 hours?
    Hello A:

CAN they?? Yes. If you call the cops, WILL they check them? No.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 4, 2010, 06:15 AM

Even if they find his fingerprints on it that only means he handled it. Doesn't prove he stole it. So, I agree with excon, its unlikely the police will bother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two taps can fill a tank in 75/8 hours .Tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less tha [ 1 Answers ]

Two taps can filla tank in 75/8 hours.If tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately.Find the time taken by the taps to fill the tank separately?

Cash missing from wallet after release from jail... [ 5 Answers ]

My uncle was release from jail on a probation violation (bench warrant). Upon release from jail he was given a plastic sealed bag withhis personal effects. He was not given the ba until the Sherrif drove him in a seemingly private/personal vehicle and was about to get out of car, thus not in front...

Wallet Protection Program [ 3 Answers ]

In your opinion, is this worth 2.99 a month for my spouse and me? A one-call solution that gives me convenience is my wallet is ever lost or stolen. They notify all my card issuers to cancel cards and, if I wish request replacements. My credit file will be monitored by the 3 major credit...

Lether Shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends, How to find out the lether shoes?. reply me. Regards, rrcr.

View more questions Search