Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xP1NKxM1STR3SSx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 07:48 PM
    My Belly Button Ring won't Unscrew!
    Ive had my belly button piercing now for ABOUT a year and a month or so, and Its been changed AT LEAST, 3 times, but the thing is every time they put it on , I can't unscrew it. Its always on redicuously tight and Im sick of having to go down there, waste gas , just for them to change it. When I can do it at home! Ive used pliers, it doesn't work, and neither do my bare hands or even hot or cold water! What's next!
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Dec 1, 2010, 02:25 PM

What type of jewelry do you have? Is it a banana bar or captive ring? You really want the jewelry to be tight so you don't lose it. If you want to change it often, you can get a pair of hemostats or small vicegrips to hold the bar to loosen the ball (if the jewelry is a banana bar). If it is a cbr, you will need to have a pair of openers which you can buy at Hot Topic for abround $20.
    braleighb13 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Believe it or not... tight rubber gloves. Generally that's all I need to get stuck balls off jewelry. If the bead is particularly tiny in a cbr mugger is completely right a pair of small openers will work just fine for the price of one trip down there.
    snburleski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Yes, I have had mine done since July 16, 2011 it is now October 18 2011 I have had problems with unscrewing mine buit I tried to use some rubber glove... and yes that is the answer it unscrewed right away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Belly Ring Will Not Unscrew!what Do I Do? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey you, I got my belly button pierced and I tried 2 get it off last night and its STUCK!! I tried using pliers but it hurts and it won't turn in any direction (left nor right)And when I try 2 unscrew it it won't turn, and its pussing a little now. Wat do I do?? Should I go 2 tha doctors or is...

Why won't my belly button ring heal? [ 0 Answers ]

So I got this navel piercing about a year ago and it never fully healed. Sometimes it would be perfectly fine and look great but sometimes it would just start hurting and turn a little red and something that looked like "guts" would come out of the bottom and just stay there for about a week until...

Belly button ring [ 1 Answers ]

So I've had this belly button ring for almost a year now and it never fully healed. I mean sometimes it will be fine and not hurt or look weird but sometimes ill move weird and it'll start hurting again and it gets a little red then there will be something that looks like (I know its gross but I...

Belly button ring. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 13 and I got my belly button pierced about 3 months ago, but my body started to push it out. So my mom told me to take it out and when its closed and everything she would take me to get it re-done... but I'm afraid that its going to hurt MORE now that the skin is all messed up. Will it...

View more questions Search