Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myboysrock Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Breasts NOT sore before period like usual
    Hello, I am hoping I can get some advice. My periods are like clockwork! 2 weeks prior to my periods my breasts get EXTREMELY sore and stay that way until the day my period begins. I normally have a heavy cycle, however last month was "light" by my standards. This month I have had no sore breasts (which I'm liking) and lots of bloating with mild lower back aches. I am supposed to start on the 21 (Sunday) I took a test this morning and got a negative. No nausea or cravings. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? I know tender breasts are usually a sign but I am used to getting them every month for years, but this month, NOTHING! It's been 4 years since I was last pregnant. My husband and I are not Trying to conceive but we're not "preventing" it either (with drawl method) I know its not a form of BC, but that's OK with us. Any help or advice would be appreciated!
    Thanks!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 02:14 PM

Maybe it was just too soon for a test. I'd wait until after your period is supposed to come and if it doesn't retest.
    evansmommy2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 06:06 PM
    I am in the same boat! I always get very tender breast about 5-6 days before my period arrives and I haven't this month. My period should have started on the 19th but it is now the 22nd. Yesterday, the 21st I had some cramping late in the evening and then finally today I started to see some blood but it was weird, more like spotting. At first it was light pink discharge and then it went to small streaks of red. Earlier when I wiped it was almost and orangey color. I just don't know what is going on with my body. I have taken 2 hpt and both were negative. I figured out that I had sex with my fiancé 2 days after my peak ovulation day so there is a chance I could be pregnant.I wasn't truly trying to conceive but know that I think I am I am kind of excited. Please fill me in on your situation!!

Nov 22, 2010, 06:14 PM
    Comment on evansmommy2007's post
    I still haven't gotten my period so I am one day late. But all the tests have come back negative. I think I got a positive on one but it was so faint, it could have been an evaporation line. Best of luck to you!

Nov 23, 2010, 03:12 PM
    I just started my period today! I a little disapointed but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I am still wondering why my breast never got sore or why my period was so late, I guess it will forever remain a mystery! Good luck to you too!!

Nov 23, 2010, 05:18 PM
    I'm sorry. Mine is still late and still negative on test. Called my doctor and he told me to wait another week and if no period then to call back.

Nov 23, 2010, 07:25 PM
    Well I hope things work out for you. I know it is terrible to have to wait. I was so impatient all week until today. Even after I started I thought perhaps there was still a chance because it was so light but I am not going to stress about it any more!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks : no period or sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

I had an abortion on February 23 and I was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. My b/f and I had sex around the 2nd week in march, I haven't had a period since the first the first time I was pregnant and that was in January. I know I'm pregnant about 6 weeks but I don't have any...

Breasts NOT sore before period like usual [ 4 Answers ]

Every month, like clock work AF comes. My breasts get extremely tender 12-14 days prior to my period starting. It's been like this for years. Also my periods are usually extremely heavy, but last month it was pretty light. I took a pregnancy test and got a negative. My husband and I aren't "trying"...

Preventing sore breasts before period [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting really sore, sensetive breasts before my period and during.. I can just about manage pe, id really like to know a few ways to make them less sore or stop it all together.. and before anyone suggests it - no I am not pregnant!

Sore breasts, pregnancy or period [ 6 Answers ]

I've had sore breasts now for over 2 weeks... usually they're sore about a week before my period, and it's not due for about 4 or 5 days. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant, so pregnancy is definitely possible... any thoughts? Thanks

My breasts aren't sore like usual, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been charting my cycles for months now and my breasts always hurt 8-10 days before my period. I'm four days away from my period and not experiencing any normal menstural symptoms. I just feel queazy and think it's really odd that my breasts don't hurt. My husband and I did have intercourse...

View more questions Search