Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CarlyTD Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2008, 09:23 PM
    2005 Dodge Grand Caravan ABS Warning Light
    The ABS Warning light came on and the ABS does not work. The regular brakes are fine. There is also an odd clicking sound when the car is running and I step on the brake. It sounds like a relay or something and comes from under the dash.

Does anyone know if there is a relay or a switch that controls the ABS?

Much thanks
    greg_lpo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 09:26 PM
    I had a minivan and the ABS ran off a fuse. Replaced the fuse and it worked fine.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 03:44 PM

Is it a repetitive clicking or just one click? If only one, you're probably hearing the brake switch; people tend to notice things more when something else has gone wrong.

Have a computer scan done to determine which codes are stored for the ABS system.
    Hink424 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Comment on greg_lpo's post
    I have been searching for the ABS fuse for my 93 Dodge Caravab. Can you tell me its located or where you found yours. Thanks much!
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 02:20 PM

@Hink424 - this thread is nearly 2 years old. Please pay more attention to dates when you post on threads.

Also, if you have a question, please create a new thread instead of piggybacking onto someone else's question. It makes it harder for us to find and answer your question, as we think someone is still responding to the original question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Dodge Caravan locks won't work [ 1 Answers ]

The lock button on my keyless entry as well as the button in my vehicle will not work. Is there a fuse for the locking system?

Turn-light Flasher for 2005 Dodge Caravan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Dodge Caravan. Can some one tell me where the Turn-light flasher is located? Thanks in advance.

2005 Dodge Caravan Side Door Malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

My 2005 Dodge Caravan's left side door malfuntions in cold weather (less than 15 degrees F). The door will open appropriately but when the door reaches its opening endpoint it will not stay open. The door closes itself automatically. There is no malfunction at warmer temperatures. Any solutions...

View more questions Search