Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hsolberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Thermostat not controlling pellet stove
    I have an Englander pellet stove and bought their Honeywell Pro TH3000 series wall thermostat, wired it as they stated and it does not appear to be controlling the pellet stove. I cannot seem to get through to them, any help appreciated.
    smcneill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:18 PM
    I have the same problem. I have verified with a meter that the t-stat is working, but it is not controlling the stove. Out of ideas... need help too.
    smcneill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:43 PM
    So I knew as soon as I posted I'd find an answer. What the manual fails to tell you is that the stove will run at a setting of "1" "1" once set temp is -reached, and your higher settings until room temp is reached. So apparently it's going to run non-stop, either at higher heat setting, or idle. I can't even imagine how many pellets it will go through idling all the time. I hope I'm misinterpretting the websight, because I'm out of my mind mad right now.

http://www.englanderstoves.com/help/PelletStove/thermostat.html
    pontiac72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Hi, pellet stove starts fine, then after a while the combustion slows down the top auger motor turns less than it should and next combustion picks up, everythings fine and the cycle above starts all over again. What's causing this? Next question, what are the 3 buttons at the bottom of the control board for and how many positions (settings) does each one have? Thanks Herb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

England Stove Works pellet stove blower speed [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I have an England Stove Works 25-PDVC/55-SHP10 pellet stove. We've had it for almost four years with no problems. I clean it out and grease the augers every fall before running it for the winter season. It has recently started having a problem with the blower speed. We start it...

Connecting pellet stove to thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to connect a honeywell CT87k to a pellet stove. There are only two wires coming from the pellet sove. When I connect the red to red and white to white nothing happens. Connect the red to red and white to yellow the unit will not shut off. I don't know what setting should I use on the...

How do I light my pellet stove? [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved into a house that has a pellet stove and we don't know how to light it. Want to do this safely since we've never had experience with one of these before. Do you light it like the traditional wood stoves?

England Stove Works pellet stove [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with their blower fan making a "whaling" sound? If so, what did you do? Model #25-PDVC/55-SHP10 Also, did you ever have a build up of unburned pellets? I have heard that this could be the result of type of pellets used. Hardwood vs. hardwood blend

Pellet Stove [ 2 Answers ]

We recently moved into a home with a pellet stove for heating. Now that the cold weather is upon us, we have no idea how to start it up and no manual can be found. The manufacturer is Forge Stove Company Inc which can not be found on the internet. Any suggestions as to how to get this running or...

View more questions Search