Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MinnieSpot1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 06:50 PM
    Music from movie Cutting edge?
    Hello Everyone, Does anyone know the name of the song is that is played in the Cutting Edge from 1992 when they are skating at the end of the movie. It's an instrumental piece. Thanks for your help!
    n0040344 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 07:22 PM

I don't know what it is, but I went to amazon.com and pulled up the soundtrack, here's the link:
    Amazon.com: The Cutting Edge (Deluxe Edition): Various Artists, Patrick Williams: Music
    You can listen to each one, I would try the ones at the bottom first

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My frind stop cutting or other ways then cutting [ 3 Answers ]

My closest friend cutts because she was verbally, physically, and sexually abused. But I don't know how to help and its hurts me that she feels that she needs to cut her self to hind the pain. She tried killing herself 3 times and stopped cutting for 1 month but couldn't take it anymore

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

Cutting angles for trim edge on counter top [ 3 Answers ]

I have a rectagular counter top which has one front edge cut on an even diagonal. I need to know how to miter these so the trim can wrap around the outside edge. Would it be 22.5 cuts?8923 8924

View more questions Search