losxtz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 12:47 PM
    How much can student loan take out of my disability back pay
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 12:52 PM

Do they have a judgment?

SS Disabiity, something else?

What Country? (Canada is different from US)
    losxtz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 01:44 PM
    They have took out my taxes in the past,I'm in the USA MARYLAND

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can sallie mae garnish back pay lump sum from SSDI for defaulted student loan? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just found out that my ssdi was approved. I haven't even received my award letter yet. I have a defaulted student loan and I'm aware they can garnish my monthly check (once I start receiving it.) I'm going to apply to have my student loan discharged for total and permanent disability but it...

Disability student loan IRS [ 1 Answers ]

I became totally disabled about 2 years ago. 100% SSDI and 90% VA with unemployability so I collect 100+ %. I also have an Air Force pension. Due to my not being able to work and support our farm (we were losing money), we ended up in chapter 13 bankruptcy with a 36 month pay back. I had...

Will they take student loan payments out of my SS disability? [ 4 Answers ]

The dept of education is taking $171 monthly out of my paychecks to pay for my student loan. If I stop working and start collecting ss disability, can they take the payments out of my disability checks? I live in Wisconsin and the disability checks would be my only source of income, around $1100...

Do I have to pay back disability company monies I receive from SS for back pay [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I just received SS after applying for 5 years. I just received my back pay from SS as well. Now, the disability company that was paying me wants 100% of my back pay and my son's dependent check as well. I thought this was protected under 42 USC Sec 407 (a). ...

View more questions Search