Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noooobdi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 08:51 AM
    My hands get tired while masturbating, and then my hand pains, I cant satisfy myself
    I get irritated, thus I can't lead to climax.. and still feel like having a climax !
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 08:57 AM

Have you thought about purchasing a vibrator?
    ShineYourEyes Posts: 13, Reputation: -5

Oct 15, 2010, 09:02 AM
    Masturbation is not the answer to someone struggling with lust. The problem is in the heart. The heart must be renew with positve things. Whosoever control you heart controls your life. Whether God or lust.

Oct 15, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Vibrator for what?
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 09:07 AM

To reach climax?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShineYourEyes View Post
    Masturbation is not the answer to someone struggling with lust. The problem is in the heart. The heart must be renew with positve things. Whosoever control you heart controls your life. Whether God or lust.
    This is your belief, your opinion, and you have the right to it, but the OP (Original poster) didn't ask about God, or about her heart, she asked about masturbation and how to reach climax.

We have a religious forum where you can discuss God, but unless a person specifically asks, it's best not to preach, but to stick to the question.

To the OP, I agree with Sariss, perhaps it's time to invest in a vibrator.

Oct 15, 2010, 01:22 PM
    In as much as one takes away God out of his/her life, what remains is husk. No one gets satisfaction by masturbation or vibrator. Confirm.
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 01:26 PM

Give me a break.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 01:37 PM

If you are female, your climax begins in your brain as well as in your fingers. Thus, add visual aids and perhaps reading material that will stimulate your brain, as well as a vibrator that will do some of the work of your fingers. Also, you must be in a quiet, relaxing place where you will not be disturbed by anyone.

Oct 15, 2010, 02:44 PM
    This forum is to give one's opinion about the issue being raised. What I said has been tested and could be trusted. I wonder why some people keep recommending things that has not worked.

Oct 15, 2010, 02:46 PM
    Is anyone truthful enough to tell the whole world the negative effect of vibrator as a means of masturbation?
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 02:54 PM

If you know so much, then why don't you tell us? Recommending things that don't work? Hmm?

Here's some food for thought. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0629100643.htm
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 03:03 PM
    Is anyone truthful enough to tell the whole world the negative effect of vibrator as a means of masturbation?
    Maybe you've had a negative experience, but masturbation is normal and can be very healthy. And we are all being truthful. If a vibrator doesn't do it for you, OK. But telling us all that masturbating is bad is just your opinion. And it doesn't answer the OP's question. If you want to debate this, maybe you should consider starting your own thread instead of trying to turn the OP's thread into a religious lecture.

To the OP, have you considered visiting an adult store or website? There's plenty of toys out there that shouldn't exhaust your hands.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 03:23 PM
    This forum is to give one's opinion about the issue being raised. What I said has been tested and could be trusted. I wonder why some people keep recommending things that has not worked.
    You're right, this forum is for opinion, and advice, but no where did the OP ask about God, or the religious consequences (if there are any) of her actions. That's where you're wrong.

You raised this issue, the OP didn't. We give advice on the question asked, not a sermon on religious beliefs. If you don't condone masturbation, then don't answer questions about it. It's really that simple.

If the OP asks if it's wrong from a religious standpoint, then feel free to preach, but this OP did not ask. She simply wants to reach climax through masturbation.

I use a vibrator, and it does work, for me. No, they don't work for everyone, and there are many women that can't ever reach climax, but it's the logical suggestion for this OP.

Oct 15, 2010, 03:28 PM
    The Editor of the article you referred said at the tail end that "This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment." What does that suppose to mean to all?
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 03:31 PM
    The Editor of the article you referred said at the tail end that "This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment." What does that suppose to mean to all?
    It means exactly what it says. What's so hard about that? It doesn't provide medical advice, a means of diagnosis, or treatment. It simply discusses a study done.

I'm still waiting on your negative story.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 03:34 PM
    The bottom line here is that you are not answering the Original Poster's question. Feel free to start your thread about this to discuss it but DO NOT hijack this person's thread to post your own opinions. She didn't ask for opinions she asked for a solution. And If it were me, I'd be very annoyed if someone were telling me to look to God when all I wanted to do was climax. It's better that she does it herself than sleep around. God's not going to make her climax.. .

Edit:and to the OP, I concur with the vibrator. Also, if you have a lover, have them help. It can be more stimulating that way.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2010, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noooobdi View Post
    i get irritated,, thus i can't lead to climax .. and still feel like having a climax !
    Please listen to the advice about getting a vibrator or some kind of toy.

You know what you can change it up. Use your hands, use your toy. It is important for you to learn how to pleasure yourself and reach climax in order to learn about your body.

The irritation might just delay your climax, because most women need to be completely relaxed in order to reach climax and if your always worked up and worried about reaching it, your defeating the original purpose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I use vitamin k on the hand ,can reduce my hand veins [ 1 Answers ]

The veins on my hands are very visible and I do some arm exercise at gym.and also do house work.How to reduce that veins from my hand and if I wear vitamin k on that , that will be effective ? Shall I stop go to gym? And also house work? I really want them invisible.

I am always tired, what vits can I take which will help me feel better and less tired [ 1 Answers ]

I feel tired all the time, don't seem to have an energy and always seem to be ill if there is flu going around I pick it up. I can't exercise as much as I use to and I am still tired.

Chest Pains/Breast Pains [ 2 Answers ]

My breathing is fine, but my chest area hurts sometimes .. Im not fully sure if its my breasts or chest, it feels like both sometimes .. I had sex 4 days after my period, unprotected !x But I know I can't be pregnant, even though i get my monthly after every 42 days for 7 days .. I have purple,...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

View more questions Search