Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolajoy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Kids science show 90s
    I was just thinking about this show the other day... a scientist with MAD hair... lol tells us about different stuff.. his friend was a guy in a rat suit and his asisstant was in sister act 2 (the girl who sings the love boat theme)... the only episode I remember is the 1 where he shows us how the stomach/digestion works... lol
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Was that Beekman's World? "Beakman's World" (1993) - IMDb user comments
    lolajoy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 12:29 PM
    YES!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D :D :D :D
    mabitja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 12:29 AM
    Can(tin) that has a hole on the side,palstic glass at the top of the tin.pour few drops of methanol.place a stiker lighter on the side hole the plastic glass will go up.explain what is happening
    mabitja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 12:30 AM

Can(tin) that has a hole on the side,palstic glass at the top of the tin.pour few drops of methanol.place a stiker lighter on the side hole the plastic glass will go up.explain what is happening
    AussTex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 09:33 AM
    I am 53,and last year Fox had that show on every Saturday morning. I tried never to miss it. It was hilarious, AND informative! You can find it on Netflix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s British Kids TV show [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone remember the name of a kids TV show where the opening credits started with a town inside one of those glass bottles? I'm pretty sure there were ghosts in the bottle to, and I think the programme was done with puppets! Any help would be appreciated, its driving me mental!

90s kids craft show [ 5 Answers ]

Its been driving me nuts the name of this show... all I remember is it was the early 90s and they made puppets out of bleach jugs, etc There was a cardboard mailbox that was a puppet and he opened his mouth and the girl took the viewers mail out and read it They did crafts and I believe there...

Old 90s kids space show [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of this show... It had 3 kids who I guess are in a space flight academy when the wing they are in gets transported to the other side of the universe... Each kid had a ship one was painted red with a phoenix, one blue with a shark, and a green one with god knows...

Old Kids Science show [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find out for days now.:confused: There was a show that used to be on in the mornings, it was a guy who was dressed in like a white spandex one piece that had the different body systems on it and taught them to kids.

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search