Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bernadette McLaughlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Maple Chase thermostat item 09600
    The batteries ran down on my Maple Chase thermostat 09600 and I had a "lo bat" signal that was steady. I have changed the batteries several times, but I still get the "lo bat" signal and I cannot get my air conditioning to work. The replacement batteries are new and I know they work. I hope you can help me fix this problem. Thank you.
    swinter101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadette McLaughlin
    The batteries ran down on my Maple Chase thermostat 09600 and I had a "lo bat" signal that was steady. I have changed the batteries several times, but I still get the "lo bat" signal and I cannot get my air conditioning to work. The replacement batteries are new and I know they work. I hope you can help me fix this problem. Thank you.
    Please tell me how to fix problem
    hot and humid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Comment on swinter101's post
    This is the same question and is not an answer.
    pjnisky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadette McLaughlin
    Is a manual for our maple chase termostat available on line?
    pjnisky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Is an instruction manual for thermostate 09600 available on line?
    sanramsey1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Were will I found the 9600 manuak on line
    Batdan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Icshvac.com/i9600.pdf
    http://icshvac.com/i9600.pdf
    This is an old question but it may help somebody else. The link above is the download for the manual. It's called Robert Shaw, but looks exactly like her Maple Chase.
    My girlfriend just called with the low battery problem that I have to go fix tomorrow.
    LarryFyn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Here's the correct link for the User's Manual.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22maple+chase%22+item+9600&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
    LarryFyn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 01:50 PM

So sorry... I pasted in the wrong link above. Here it is:

http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals...w/110-653B.pdf
    iMortis Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2009, 09:27 PM
    I have the same problem as above. The manual is not very useful, as after I replace the battery the lo bat sign still comes on and although I can get the fan to turn on the heat does not. I am stunned and stuck. Any bright ideas out there?
    iMortis Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2009, 09:36 PM

Okay, so five minutes after posting my cry for help I found the answer on a different thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...tat-48043.html
    There is a tiny, tiny reset button in the bottom left corner. A quick push and presto, problem solved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maple/ chase thermostat [ 23 Answers ]

I let the batteries run low on my thermostat. I just replaced them but the display still reads "lo bat" and the heat does not kick on. I checked the fuse and it is still intact. Please help!!

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 16 Answers ]

We just purchased our home and have lived here all of 5 days. I woke up today freezing so I went to check the heat, It was set to go on if the thermostat read 68 or less. Well needless to say it did not go on. We are cold. The Maple Chase company is closed. The website does not even show our...

Maple Chase thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can answer my question. I have a digital maple chase thermostat and have it set to auto cool at 74 degrees. I noticed when it does not get over 74 and the air does not kick on for a few hours (more like 5 hours) that it resets itself to 78. Does anyone know why it does this?

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

Recently my heater turns on irreguarly - one day it will work, another day it may quit. The Heater is Bryant Model 580A packaged gas/electric unit. I have a Maple Chase thermostat in the house. It is about 16 years old. I have someone replaced a new ignition module about two months ago. What may be...

Maple Chase Thermostat will not turn off [ 1 Answers ]

Wall A/C maple chase thermost comes on but will not turn off, continues to run until I turn it off.

View more questions Search