Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boy5575 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 06:59 PM
    How many times can you get a ticket for driving on a suspended license in AZ?
    Hello... I was wondering what happens to you if you get a ticket for the 3rd time for driving on a suspended license? Yes I mean having your license suspended and getting a ticket 3 different times. Twice for no insurance and no registration and once for an accident.
    sammiegirl Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Sep 30, 2010, 09:18 AM
    I have had over 20 dus, habitual offender 3 times. I did a hole year of weekend in jail, another 90 day sentence and spent over 20grand on lawyers. Take my advise just don't drive I finally realize this when my lawyer told me he won't be able to buy m way out again. In SC technically your suppose to get 90days for the rd offense. But if you can make the money to pay them off hire a good lawyer. It sucks not being able to go when I want to, I hate it, but I'm tired of getting locked up, and working for these bastards *** cops

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving with a suspended license but didn't know [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had an unpaid photo radar ticket, I missed my court date (I had 4 deaths in my family and had a very sick 1 year old, and was sick myself) On my way home from my Dr. I was rear-ended (it was not my fault) and the next thing I knew, the officer gave me a ticket for driving with a suspended...

Driving out of state on a suspended license [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona and received a ticket for over-weight load while driving truck for my job. Employer said they would take care of fine and they attempted to contact court to take care of it but didn't get a response (I have a copy of the letter). I was on road most of the time and stupidly...

Driving with suspended license [ 12 Answers ]

Good Morning, Unfortunately, I was stopped while driving with no ins. And a suspended license. I'm not proud of this. I had to get a public defender and I have an upcoming court appearance. I spoke to him and he said that to help myself out, I should call the dmv and ask them how I can help the...

Driving on suspended license [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged with d.s.l. got my license straight then suspended again because I forgot about a ticket this is all in Georgia.got caught again for d.s.l. because I forgot about ticket and court date. Have not been to court on either one. What are possibilities and advice.

Unpaid ticket.suspended license in CT [ 11 Answers ]

I got a ticket last year in August for a stop sign violation... and well I was supposed to pay or plea not guilty well I did neither... yea I know dumb... but anyway now my license got suspended b.c of it and I don't even have the ticket anymore I don't know where to begin to straighten out my...

View more questions Search