Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Bulging vein and pain in palm of hand
    I recently had a sharp pain in the palm of my hand. When I looked down I could see a big vein bulging and it looked like it was moving. It was an intense pain and lasted for maybe a minute. I thought it could be a cramp? But now where the pain was it is swollen and bruised and sore to the touch. I did not hit it on anything. What could it be? Could it be a cramp or maybe a blood clot?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 10:01 PM
    I think what you are describing is a bursted blood vein, when you have one they act just like you described. Most of the time they are caused by hitting something or putting a heavy strain on that part where the vein is, something like trying to unscrew a bottle top or something similar. They usually stop hurting in a day or two and then eventually the bruise disappears
    resham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 05:55 PM
    My hands have one palm,its more pain...
    Kateeje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 02:07 AM
    I have same problem.I don`t know what it would mean though! I pray and do everything to stop the pain. Prayers do help. I believe in God and his power. Pray. It might help you. Kate
    jesskazen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 09:11 PM
    Achenbach syndrome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vein problem [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask for advice concerning blue veins. Over few years there are more blue veins showing all over my body. They are very visible especially on my arms and legs. I did not suffer up to now from any medical conditions. They are not spider veins. It just seems like my skin is transperent...

Sego Palm Problem [ 3 Answers ]

My sego palm is turning yellow. It has been in the same place about 8 years now and has been doing great. Now it is turning yellow white. It has been getting plenty of water. What can I do to save it. Thanks.

Massage for hand vein? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem (similar to that post from Sherazad) my hand veins become prominent recently. It used to be during or just after an exercice, now it is almost all the time as I am aging and approaching 40. I see some posts saying that nothing can be done, well what about a HAND MASSAGE,...

Stabbing pain in palm of hand [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been getting annoying twitches in my elbow accompanied with a sharp stabbing pain in the palm of my hand, weakened grip, and a general dull pain in my knuckles (on both hands). Any ideas for causes? I am overweight by 30 lbs. but am very healthy in every other way.

Palm ticketing software [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm new to this board. I've been looking into a way to streamline my employee's ticketing process. We've developed our own ticketing software and that seems to work great. But, the problem is when they are running around the building soving problems and putting out fires they seem...

View more questions Search