Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llsa747 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Sleep number bed frame motors and remotes
    Has anyone had any problems with the sleep number bed motor or remote? We purchased ours in September of 2006. Had problems with the sides of the bed breaking down and still do. Now the remotes stopped working. They tell us it is the motor and remotes. Amazing how both remotes and motors go out at the same time. Cost to us is $450 dollars. After paying $5000 plus for this worthless bed, I don't think I want to spend anymore money on it. The best thing about it was that you could raise the bed to watch TV. I never could find a number that worked for me. Does anyone know if there are other options for buying this motor and remote?
    greenleaflady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 08:52 AM
    I've had the Same problems - cannot get air into the mattress and I have messed with it endlessly. I have combed the internet trying to find a new air compressor/motor ** there is NOTHING!
    What a colossal waste of money and my back is killing me!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2010, 07:00 AM

Sleep Number has several Problems, hopefully not as bad as this Guys, will try to find additional info, until then:
    YouTube - RossHead - Sleep Number Bed Problem

This Guy has other issues as well:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igwmw...eature=related

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2010, 07:10 AM

The Motor and remotes do not go out at the same time.
    Unlikely, but I suppose the remote could break causing the motor to continually run, and harming motor. I would think it has limits.
    mliterati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Our sleepnumber bed has stopped working on one side only. Bad remote? The backlight comes on, but all we ever see are 2 dashes. It can't detect the current number, and up/down don't do anything
    stedanswo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 12:48 PM
    We the same issue, all working yesterday and this morning I tried to use my control, but no display. My wife's display is on but showing two broken lines we can't do anything or adjust anything on either of the two control units.?
    warrenmudd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 08:50 AM
    We have a similar issue. Our remotes are wired controls, but one side only displays the dashes, the other side works fine. Can one get a replacement wired control?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble with Sleep number bed [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone else had problems with their sleep number bed? We have had our bed since 2005 and it is the pillow top just below the top model. The bed will lose its air while we sleep. We did the trouble shooting as they suggested. The bed did not lose air in 48 hours while we had it plugged up and...

Prerna Motors Bangalore Phone Number [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I own a Palio NV Sport and need to get the head lamp replaced and basic service done , someone told me that Prerna Motors on Hosur Road can do that , does anyone have the phone number for this place ? Thanks !

Tempur-pedic or sleep number bed? [ 18 Answers ]

Do you have one of these beds? Which is the better one, and is in necessary to buy the foundation? Do they really help with back pain? Tell me anything you can about either one. Thanks

Sleep number mattress [ 4 Answers ]

I am considering getting a new mattress. I now have a waterbed, I was thinking of a Serta perfect sleeper or a Tempur-pedic, but have heard that the sleep number mattress is the way to go. Do anyone have any pro and cons on these.

View more questions Search