Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmd1947 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 09:01 PM
    Dreams pulling hair out of mouth
    In my dream I'm pulling hair from my mouth the more hair I pull the more hair there is then blood starts to come with the hair then my insides start to come out that's when I wake up this dream happens two to three time a year for the past five years and it seems so real that I am sweating when I wake up anyone know what it means.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2010, 12:05 PM

We really don't have dream interpreters here. Sorry!
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Sep 22, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Pulling out your hair is a sign of too much stress or troubles. Bleeding in dreams often represents stress or exhaustion. You may feel someone or something is taking too much from you. Blood is our life force. It is coming out of your mouth because there is something you want to say or a thought, opinion, wish you want to express.

There is someone or something troubling you and you feel like you want to confront them, to tell them how you feel. You are repressing your emotions and they are coming out in your dreams in a horrible display.
    fmd1947 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sendosha View Post
    Pulling out your hair is a sign of too much stress or troubles. Bleeding in dreams often represents stress or exhaustion. You may feel someone or something is taking too much from you. Blood is our life force. It is coming out of your mouth because there is something you want to say or a thought, opinion, wish you want to express.

There is someone or something troubling you and you feel like you want to confront them, to tell them how you feel. You are repressing your emotions and they are coming out in your dreams in a horrible display.
    Sendosha Thank you I think you hit the nail that's just what I have been going through so I can live with that thank you again your great I real needed this, now I can handle that bad dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog and new puppy. *pulling my hair out* [ 33 Answers ]

Is it possible for a 7 year old dog and a 6 month old pup to end up getting along.. This is the first time in years I've had a pup around... We've had the pup since yesterday and so far rebel has done the "i'll stand here but ignore you" he will lay on the couch with the pup as long as someone else...

Pulling hair [ 3 Answers ]

I find myself,well, my friends and family always tell "stop pulling yor hair" and I try so many times and I can't. If I'm sad I pull my hair, if I'm mad, hungry anything that disturbing to me. My excuse is people bite their nails and I pull my hair!! Now my sister who I went to visit in Florida I...

Order to Appear and pulling my hair out! [ 1 Answers ]

I received a letter today that was forwarded from my old address in Iowa to my new address in Arkansas. This letter is from a law firm stating that I must contact them within 10 days from the date of this letter to satisfy the balance of $3794.62. If they have not been contacted within the 10 days...

CAT is pulling HAIR out! [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old cat just started ripping out tufts of hair all over his body including legs. He must be part "hair stylist" because it's actually a well balanced look. I've examined his hair and skin carefully and don't see any little critters; there's no redness, sores or inflammation of...

View more questions Search