Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gobigred05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Vaginal Blisters/Sores after Rough Sex
    I recently had rough sex two days in a row, and now I have what appear to be blisters on my labia, right outside the vaginal opening. The sex lasted a long time, and there was a point when I got too dry, so penetration hurt and caused friction. I irritated the area the first day, and the second day sent me over the edge. There is a larger, more painful blister on the right labia, and a couple smaller less painful ones on the left. They REALLY hurt to touch, and make sitting and walking uncomfortable. I also experience horrible stinging when I urinate.

I've been applying Vaseline to keep the friction down between the left & right sides. I found some Neosporin with pain relief, and put that on to see if that would help - too soon to tell right now.

How long should I expect to wait before these blisters/sores heal? What can I do to facilitate healing? Is there anything I can do to ease the pain? Do I need to lance/drain the blisters/sores? And how long should I wait before I contact my doctor?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2010, 01:25 PM

I would suggest seeing your doctor straight away in case you get an infection from the blisters and to rule out an std.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 01:26 PM

You should contact your doctor as soon as possible, don't wait. You/and your b/f have caused severe damage to your vaginal area, opening yourself up for infection from, if you aren't careful, fecal matter. Why, or why did you let him treat you this roughly, and why didn't you have ky jelly or somethingg similar on hand; you didn't do anything yourself to prevent this damage.

Just go see your doctor and don't drain the blistes or sores, just leave them.

I can't tell you how repulsed I am that you let this happen. You should have more regard for your body next time and please don't be treated like a rag doll again.

Tick
    jennjin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 04:18 AM
    It sounds like this is just something caused by friction from the intense sex. One of my girlfreinds had this happen when she and her husband first began dating.

Not certain why someone would be repulsed at the thought of someone having so much sex they got a blister from it?
    And saying this is severe damage is ridiculous.

I would not suggest vaseline it could hold in germs.
    Neosporin sounds good as will soothe and also kill germs.

They will be feeling better after the first 72 hours which is the acute period for an injury.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 25, 2013, 08:35 AM
    Jennin, this thread is from 20l0, so OP probably has everything under control by now.

You are not certain how someone could be repulsed from this. Well, I was at the time because they didn't know when to stop; isn't that bad enough, causing irritation?

Nothing wrong with vaseline; neosporin not good around that area simply because if it gets inside the vagina, it will cause more problems with the Ph level of the vaginal walls being interrupted causing some other problems
    thewrightfamily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 09:47 PM
    Actually the sex doesn't have to always be rough to get these friction blisters. My husband and I just had a lot of it for a couple of days and it happened. Its normal for it to be painful while walking because your just rubbing it more. It normally takes about 3 days and you will start feeling better but may take a week before you can be back to normal. I know its not good to try and pop them because like any other blister if you pop it you can cause it to get infected. If it pops on its on that's fine. Also to relieve it some take you a good hot bath and this will help clean you and also relieve you a little. Another is wear cotton panties(not too tight), keep it clean and dry always even if you have to change your panties 2 times daily. And the worst no sex until its completely healed because just like a blister on your heel it will keep being rubbed raw and be very sore. Hope I helped you a little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can rough sex cause vaginal bleeding, and if so for how long? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I had rough sex the other night, and afterwards I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding, not very heavy but more like spotting, well here it is 2 days later and every time I wipe there is still blood, although it is darker now, it was light pink at first. Is this just from...

Vaginal Sores [ 3 Answers ]

Over the last few days I have felt my vagina becoming more and more irritated and it seems to be very red, with 1 tiny sore near the very edge. However I have been with the same steady partner for a while now, and we were both virgins when we got together, meaning this is no STI. Can someone please...

Sores much like blood blisters, but.not [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... :( For the past few months I have started noticing dime sized blister like bumps on my skin. They start as just red bumps, then progress to something much like a blood blister. Then one day it will just turn into an open sore that refuses to close. I have noticed them most under my arms...

Vaginal sores [ 1 Answers ]

I have been sick for two weeks. I have gastritis and reflux. I began to get sores in my mouth, which I thought were due to the acid in my stomach. But they are conitinuing to get worse and now look like thrush. I can barely eat because they hurt so bad. Also, I had a yeast infection last week. When...

Heavy vaginal bleeding after rough sex [ 5 Answers ]

My new partner and I have just recently started having sex. I am a 42 year old female with three children. I had my tubes tied over 8 years ago after the birth of my third child. He is only the second person in my life that I have been intimate with. His style is not what I have been used to....

View more questions Search