Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keyfewyf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Where Do I find about free Grants
    I have have been searching to find out about free grants and everywhere I look I have to pay for the information. Is there anywhere I can find out about free grants and applications for the grants with out spending any money?
    laura0909009 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 02:59 PM
    I never had luck looking online but
    Go to the libaray or go through the phone book
    These place's don't have the word grant in them
    So just ask around
    They might have the word assistance
    Exp: energy assistance - they give u grant money to help pay for your electric bill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Free grants [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a free grant from the federal governmant. I have recently been classified as disabled and would like to start up a career in real estate investing since this would not take a lot of physical labor in order to be a success. I have 3 years of college...

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a barber so I need to attend barber college. My wife and I are poor. Does anyone know how I might find a Grant to attend Barber College?

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

how Can I Get A Grant To Start A Home Based Business?.

View more questions Search